FORUMS
Damien

Hearthstone Warlock Flood Zoo LoE

Is there a replacement for 1 Sea Giant?

Thanks for the deck, as always.

Either a second Knife Juggler or a late-game power. 

Guest jhenrique303

replacement has for echoing ooze and dr. boom?

Att

John.

Guest Tuism

I feel like I'm getting stomped by other aggro decks because my openings are typically slower, and the cards are later, with little removal options. What am I doing wrong? :/

Guest BanG

I replaced Brann with the juggler and took out -1 echoing ooze for +1 reliquary seeker. Way better.

I replaced Brann with the juggler and took out -1 echoing ooze for +1 reliquary seeker. Way better.

Disagree, but glad you've found a build you like.

What should I use to replace Echoing ooze?

Probably a second Knife Juggler or a Piloted Shredder. Echoing Ooze is really good in this deck and I recommend you to rush it.

Guest Jwrath

Liking the deck.  I appreciate all your work Sottle, you've helped me improve my play IMMENSELY.  I dunno why, but hearthpwn is too much of a mishmash of different opinions and guides but having a single, highly skilled, very smart player on icy-veins helps me a lot.  I try to follow the guides with a few replacements as budget dictates.  I am short one Sea giant for this deck.  I just got a Gormok last night from a pack (as well as flame leviathan) and was fairly disappointed as those are generally pretty weak legendaries but i figured i'd check out a zoo deck and see if Gormok could fit anywhere before i dust him for 400.  

Been doing pretty well, up to rank 5 from rank 11 last night.  

Is including a single shadow flame or a healbot to help stabilize against aggro advisable?  Or should I go with another 8/8 power minion to replace the sea giant?  Nefarian maybe?

Liking the deck.  I appreciate all your work Sottle, you've helped me improve my play IMMENSELY.  I dunno why, but hearthpwn is too much of a mishmash of different opinions and guides but having a single, highly skilled, very smart player on icy-veins helps me a lot.  I try to follow the guides with a few replacements as budget dictates.  I am short one Sea giant for this deck.  I just got a Gormok last night from a pack (as well as flame leviathan) and was fairly disappointed as those are generally pretty weak legendaries but i figured i'd check out a zoo deck and see if Gormok could fit anywhere before i dust him for 400.  

Been doing pretty well, up to rank 5 from rank 11 last night.  

Is including a single shadow flame or a healbot to help stabilize against aggro advisable?  Or should I go with another 8/8 power minion to replace the sea giant?  Nefarian maybe?

I actually do run a copy of Shadowflame. Sadly, sometimes it will just sit in your hand if your draw is good or you face control. Sadly, it has a negative synergy with Sea Giant, but I still think it can be included if your main reason of loss is getting rushed down.

Sea Giants fit the deck very well. Being able to play an 8/8 minion for very cheap is really strong and it allows you for some nice wins against control and midrange decks. 

Guest GinnG

I do not have big game hunter and any sea giant, I replace big game hunter with brann, unfortunately, I played a few games and still do not feel any impact. I am thinking about using brann to buff my battlecry like gormok, dr boom, ooze and argus.
For sea Giant, I replace it with 1volcanic drake, volcanic drake surprise me especially when I face zoo deck or aggro deck where I trade alot and able to summon even at turn3. For 2nd sea giant, I try to replace with another reliquary but I think not that good, might replace it with some others.

Guest GinnG

I do not suggest to add Nefarian as it is way too slow for this deck, perhaps you can try single shadow flame or sunfury protector to taunt up your minions? Or like what I did, I add in 1 Volcanic Drake as this deck trade alot especially when facing rush/zoo. Volcanic Drake surprisingly can be summon with relatively low cost.

Guest Mush

I don't have BGH so i'm trying Brann instead since there are 12 battle cries minions in this deck. What do you think?  

Thank you :)

Guest Rawyx

Am I the only zoo lock who plays enhance omech with a flood board? Power overwhelming on a wind fury minion is gross. Random taunts and divine shields as well. Maybe I've said too much :p

Some people run Enhance-O, but mostly it's just too situational, the deck already plays a large number of situational cards which pulls away from what Zoo is about at its core, adding any more just makes the deck very unstable.

Guest Tapakip

Thank you smile.png

I've also been using Anima Golem instead of 1 Sea Giant, with success.  I feel that this deck was made for that card.

I would never put Anima Golem in this deck, or any deck really. But if it's working out for you then go for it.

Guest Verthrix

What could be replaced with Brann? He could do some mighty damage with Echoing Ooze and even Reliquary Seeker. I use both Ironbeak Owl and Big Game Hunter quite often. I thought about replacing Zombie Chow, because this deck lacks proper openings anyway, but I wouldn't want to screw with the mana curve too much.

I suggest you to put Kel'Thuzad in the deck

Too slow and you don't want to be trading in the late-game that much.

Guest Erkadevil

What updates did you do to this dock on March 16th?

regards

Erik