FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
darkblitzrc

Aaannnd.... Another trinket question lol

ok to make it short im starting mythics soon i wanna be up my game, just to be sure i got Heroic WF Blademaster, Heroic Censer and Heroic COIL, all upgraded.

Now i feel when i go with MotBM and MC my dps is higher than coil + Blademaster...

Someone there shed some light 

Sorry to take a bit to answer, I just got off a cruise this morning and am still catching up with a number of things. Just to point this out, but this is covered in Azor's Hunter Guide (can't link it from mobile easily, but it is stickied on the forums). From the same difficulty, a Malicious Censer will beat a Fel Spring Coil on average, but it's up to RNG, meaning it has a higher top end dps but also lower bottom end dps compared to the Coil. The difference is pretty small between the two, but given the nature of RNG, the Coil is the better pick for progression due to its consistency. You'll get the full benefit of Coil for every single target vs Censer's benefit only being up while the trinket proc is up.