Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Blainie

wow Legion Alpha: Val'Sharah and the Storm Dragon Mount

1 post in this topic

14602-legion-alpha-valsharah-and-the-sto

Today, on Reddit, we saw the release of a number of images relating the to the Northwestern zone of the Broken Isles, Val'Sharah, as well as the model of a new mount.

This morning, Reddit user y0mirs posted the first images from the next zone of the Broken Isles, Val'Sharah. The zone itself is a combination of intense natural beauty and the slow decay of Xavius' corruption. 

For those of you that are unsure about the story behind this zone, it is featured as the area in which Cenarius taught his student Malfurion Stormrage. Cenarius is the Lord of the Forest, a demigod born to the great forest spirit Malorne and the goddess Elune. He saw great promise within the Night Elf Malfurion, so Cenarius ensured he went through the correct druidic teachings. 

Cchpy3i.png

Cenarius the Forest Lord

This area was chosen by Cenarius since it was a zone of natural beauty and power, the perfect place for Malfurion to commune with the Emerald Dream, as well as hone his ability to connect with the powers of nature. It has since been under attack by Xavius, the master of the Emerald Nightmare, and his Satyrs. They are attempting to spread the corruption of the Nightmare in order to further the reach of the mists. 

Make sure to check out the album of images here.

In other news, we've been given a glimpse of one of the new mounts coming with Legion. This particular one is known as a storm dragon; it was initially unveiled in its NPC form at Blizzcon, but we can see it now with the reins around its neck. Take a look!

siPT25e.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Pandacho
      The guide and Profiles to import were updated for Legion.
      Patch 7.1.5 update:
      1. A new sorting order was added for healers like me who always drives a RL nuts sorting the groups as Tanks>Melee>Ranged>Healers. Now we have it build-in, enjoy! (in-deep explanation in 'Panels' part)
      2. A new Spell Trace tracking was added. Now you can see who exactly received healing from Chain Heal, HW: Sanctify, PW: Radiance, Trail of Light, etc. (in-deep explanation in 'General' part)

Patch 7.1 update: 
      Retrieval of unit facing and position in instances was disabled by Blizzard. That breaks AOE Advice, Clusters and out-of-range direction arrow - do not try to use them.
      Default custom debuffs will now always be added by spell ID - please consider a complete reset of your custom debuff settings.  This can be done under 'VuhDo Options > Tools > Reset > Buffs/HoTs > Custom Debuffs' but beware you will loose all previous custom debuff settings!

VUHDO CONFIGURATION
      VuhDo is raid frame replacement that is specifically built for high level raid healing. All your healing spells or any other actions can be asserted to mouse clicks or mouseovers on those bars (Click-Heal).
      VuhDo is great for displaying all the raid information you need as a healer - Health Bars, Mana Bars, Debuffs, Range, Incoming Heals, Aggro, HoTs, Absorb Shields, Status Effects, Player Tags (afk, disconnected, dead).
      In addition:
      You can heal, decurse, target, assist or focus raid members with just one click. You can bind any usable item, command or macro to mouse clicks. You can assign up to 40 mouse click combinations to cast on raid members. You can assign any keys to cast when mouse over. You can automatically fire your trinkets and instant casts whenever cooldown is over. You can automatically resurrect players out of combat. You can easily keep track of all of your and raid buffs / debuffs. You can rebuff automatically chosing the most suitable spell and target. You can smart buff your raid automatically selecting missing buffs. Okay, let’s talk about configuration now.
      This is the mess that you get when you first install the addon. Many people just delete the addon straight away when seeing this, ignoring how amazing it is.

STARTING OUT:
      If you are configuring the addon for the first time, it’s better to delete all the default frames that you've got on start:

Click on addon icon near the minimap. Click on ‘Move!’ Click on every red X you’ll see until the only remained frame would be ‘VuhDo - BuffWatch’. The easiest and fastest way to start is to go to the ‘TOOLS’--> ‘Panel Wizard’ and to tick there the panels you want to have in your VuhDo configuration.
      It would be nice to have ‘Groups’ and ‘Main Tanks’ panels from the beginning.

Click on ‘Tools’ Click on ‘Panel Wizard’ Tick ‘Groups’ and ‘Main Tanks’ Click ‘Apply’ After clicking ‘Okay’ in the popup menu you will see ‘Groups’ and ‘Main Tanks’ panels appearing. And then we’ll add an additional panel ‘Target’:

Click on ‘Move!’

MOVE!

Click on ‘+’ in ‘Add New Panel.’ Click on ‘+’ on the new transparent panel that appears. You’ll now get a new panel as seen in Figure 3 in the above screenshot. Click on ‘Choose.’ Now you’ll get two downdrop menus: ‘Type’ and ‘Value.’ You can choose the ‘Type’ of panel you want - in our case it’s ‘Special’ for Targets (players and NPCs). In the ‘Value’ downdrop menu choose the ‘Target’ Many nice things to play with -  you can add a menu for Pets, Vehicles, Focus, different raid roles, etc..! There is a nice update to Special panels: NPCs panel.
      Very helpful in raids where you have to focus heal or dps specific NPCs units. No more tabbing, clicking or looking around ^^
      To add NPC panel go to Move!->Add new Panel->Type: Special->Value:NPCs

Here's how it looks in the raid:

You can build Raid frames manually too if you don’t want to use the Panel Wizard: just choose in the ‘Type’ of panel ‘Group’ type. Click the ‘+’ button on the first panel that you created to add an additional 5 man groups to it. Voila, Panel 1 becomes your 10-40 man raid frames (every ‘+’ will add a 5 man group to the frame). You have to use the same Panel for the Raid Groups so they will move together as one object.

Now check “20” and hold the button “Test”. You will see some virtual raid and even real target, if you’ll click on somebody. It is a very useful feature for checking the results of your frames tuning.

GENERAL

Go to the ‘General’ tab. Tick ‘Main Tanks’ and ‘5 man MTs’, so VuhDo will automatically move Tanks to the ‘Tank’ panel. *You don’t have to do this or add the ‘Main Tanks’ panel if you don’t want to see the tanks in a separate panel from the raid
      Adjust everything else according to personal taste.

INDICATORS (more nice options for tracking):
      You can play with a loads of possibilities here. I personally use 3 of them - Inner frame for the Paladin Beacons, Special DoT for the Role Icon and Treat Marks to track the current aggro target (very useful if you need to know when the tanks are swapping).
      Clicking on ‘More...’ button near every tracker allows you to change size and color of the icon.

SPELL TRACE 
      Spell trace tracks which units are hit when a particular spell is cast. Very useful for tracking healing from 'smart' like Prayer of Healing, PW: Radiance, Chain Heal, Trail of Light, etc. You can use a build-in Spell Trace bouquet or create your personal one.
      Enable the ability here:

and choose where to show tracked spells in HoT icons tab:

SPELLS
      Here you can bind you spells, actions or macros to any button of your mouse and keyboard.

Go to Spells→ Mouse→ Modifier Key → None Open up your spellbook and drag your primary healing spells to the ‘Mouse Key’ Left and Right Buttons and to the ‘Mouse Wheel’ Up and Down sections. Note that the Mouse Wheel section will only work when it’s mouseovering your VuhDo frames. If you scroll outside of the frames, you will zoom in and out of the screen. You can assign more spells / commands / macros to Modifier Key → Shift, Modifier Key → Ctrl and so on. All your mouseover macros will work perfectly with VuhDo frames  
      PANELS
      On the ‘Panels’ tab, make sure that General→ Ordering → Alignment → Horizontal is ticked. It’s much easier to move your mouse in the left-right directions rather than up and down. Chose ‘Grouped’ and ‘Hide Empty’ in Ordering, if you prefer to always see your actual groups in the raid. a) Leave ‘Sort by...’ with ‘Unit ID’ if your choice is to see raid as actual groups.

3b) There is another option for sorting: Tank => MDPS => RDPS => Healer. It's great if you like to always know which part of the raid takes damage. If you choose this option, you have to change the ordering to Loose. It technically works for Grouped ordering too: the difference is that when you are 'Grouped', the sort method is applied for each group, not across all groups.

Do not forget to press ‘Apply All’ to apply your changes to all the groups (and not just to the current one)

On the ‘Panels’ tab, click on the ‘Sizing’ option on the right hand side. For Bar Height, choose something like 37-40 to make the bars taller. Spacing and gaps as you like.

BARS
      On the ‘Panels’ tab, select the ‘Bars’ option on the right hand side. Decrease the Mana bar height to 3 - you really don’t need it any bigger than this. You can play around with the rest of the options here.

HEADERS
      On the ‘Panels’ tab, click on the ‘Headers’ option on the right hand side. Tick ‘Show’ on Headers if you want to see panels names (Group 1, Group 2, target, etc.). Untick ‘Class Color’ on Header Text if it was ticked by default. TEXT
      On the ‘Panels’ tab, click on the ‘Text’ option on the right hand side. Tick ‘Class Col.’ on Bar Text so you will see player’s nickname in his class color. Hitpoints → Show → Percent. Show Text → Name & Flags (untick ‘class’ and ‘pet owner’ if it was ticked by default. You can play around with the rest of the options (text size, color, position) here.
      HOT ICONS
      On the ‘Panels’ tab, click on the ‘HoT Icons’ option on the right hand side. In the ‘Own HoTs’ section, choose one of 2 masters that shows where your HoTs will appear and use the buttons below to view your HoTs as ‘Icons’ and ‘Text.’ In the ‘HoT Order’ section, you can assign any of your or other players HoTs, Absorbs, Shields, Procs, personal and Raid CDs to any of the 6 spots shown in the ‘Own HoTs’ diagram. You should always leave Slot 7 (the middle slot) for the ‘AoE Advice’ icon. Or not...
      Another nice option here - to change the HoT icons size.
      Click on the button “More” from the right side of HoTs positioning masters and adjust.

BOUQUETS
      You maybe noticed some options in the HoT Order section that are shown on my screenshot but couldn’t be find in your options. They are the Bouquets: custom groups of Buffs / Debuffs / HoTs / CDs that could be created by a player himself.
      Let’s create a custom bouquet for example for tracking of Tank personal CDs in your raid where the tanks are Warrior and Paladin.

Go to General→ Bouquets. Type a name for a new Bouquet and press ‘New’ Press ‘Add’ button it the Bouquet Details part Type a spell name in the ‘...or enter Buff / Debuff / HoT name’ line In ‘Select default icon’ dropdown menu always chose ‘None / Default’, otherwise you wouldn't see the appropriate icon. Add all the spells you would like to track in your ‘My tanks’ bouquet. There will be situations when you’ll have multiple CDs or HoTs that were popped simultaneously to track. Because all the spell icons from one bouquet are shown in the same place, you should use the Priority Arrows to assign the importance of every one of them (e.g. the highest priority will be shown first).
      Another possibility to work with bouquets is just to edit the defaults.
      For example, we can chose a default ‘Raid Cooldowns’ bouquet and remove, add or change priority of CDs based on our raid composition.

After creating or editing a bouquet you can use it in the HoT icons assignments.

BUFFS
      As you've may have noticed, VuhDo has a separate Buff frame as part of the package. Personally, I don’t believe there is any need for VuhDo to show your buffs. I use WeakAuras to trace my mandatory buffs (on myself and others) and you should have something similar. So, I advise that you go to the ‘Buffs’ tab → General → Uncheck ‘Enable.’ If you want to play with it later - feel free to do so.

DEBUFFS
      Extremely useful in raids. You can see most of the debuffs by default in your healing frames, but sometimes the addon is not updated yet for a new raid zone or the authors wouldn’t add some debuff that you want to trace. In this section you can add or remove any debuff / buff / proc that is applicable to a player.

Go to Debuffs→ Custom Type buff / debuff  Spell ID in the line (you can find Spell ID on Wowhead in the address line. For example: “http://www.wowhead.com/spell=642/divine-shield”- Spell ID for the Divine Shield is 642). Now it will appear in the (de)Buff list. Tick the appropriate positions if you want to see stacks or timers for the debuff. Tick 'Bar Color' if you want to see a specific debuff in some different from the default color and pick the color from palette. Click ‘Save’ Do not click ‘Apply all’ or you’ll rewrite the defaults of all the debuffs.
      If you want to remove some buff / debuff / proc from the list, choose it from the dropdown menu and click ‘Delete’.
      There is an option for a complete reset of your custom debuff settings.  This can be done under 'VuhDo Options > Tools > Reset > Buffs/HoTs > Custom Debuffs' but beware you will loose all the debuff settings you customized.

PROFILES
      If you ever wanted to save your VuhDo configuration for more than one toon / spec / raid size / encounter type or to share what you have with other VuhDo users, this is the place for you.
      Saving profiles for different specs / toons:
      Go to VuhDo Options->Tools Tab->Profiles.

On the left side in 'Profiles' part you will see a line '...or enter profile name' with some name already typed in. Change it to a name that will make you remember what exactly you are saving here. I normally use a toon name with encounter type or a toon name with a group size, but if you are going to store profiles for different specs, it may be a good idea to mention a spec too.
      I stopped on profile naming in such a details because the default name is a bit weird - it's just made of a chain of nicknames for every toon you ever saved this profile for, so after having 2-4 toons in the chain it almost impossible to understand what exactly is stored there.

Type a new name for your profile and press 'Save' Button. Do not confuse 'Save' with 'Apply' or you will cancel all the changes you made.
      After saving a profile, you can choose in the central part of the Tab the activation type: by group size and / or by spec. You will be able to choose it only after profile is saved, so don't be surprised if you are not able to check anything there.
      If you want to make this profile a default for all the new characters on the account, check 'Default Profile' button.
      Loading and deleting a profile:
      If you don't want VuhDo to activate profiles for you automatically or you want to load some specific profile for a new toon, go to the 'Select a profile' dropdown menu, choose whatever you need from there and hit 'Apply'.
      To delete a profile, choose it from the same dropdown menu and hit 'Delete'.
      Settings:
      Two useful buttons: 'Quiet mode' allows you to get rid of Confirmation Dialog spam, 'Lock' prevents an accidental overwriting of a profile.
      Key Layouts:
      An important note: Spell assignments are not saved in Profiles. To save, load or delete Spell and HoTs assignments you should go to Tools->Key Layouts:

Export and share profiles:
      You can export selected features, share or receive profiles from other VuhDo users.
      To be able to receive a profile you have to go to 'Tools->Share->Receive Data' and tick 'Enable'.
      To share a profile you should click on a button 'Share' in the 'Send Profile' area. A new window will pop up: a dropdown menu with a line where you can type specific player's name and server. The dropdown menu will show your online guildies and people you are in group / raid with (disregarding of them having or not having VuhDo).

Here's an example of my VuhDo profiles:
      I made a UI screenshot with opened talent tree and VuhDo HoT assignments.
      Key Layouts (how I assign spells to mouse): remember they are configured separately from the main setup and you have to import them separately too in Tools->Key Layouts->Import

In 5-man HoT icons I track only my HoTs because obviously there are no other healers. Threat and personal CDs people may use are being tracked through Indicators (General->Advanced->Indicators). In this bouquet everyone should add his group specifics if you are aiming for Mythic+: I found a bit redundant to keep there damage mitigation abilities for all the classes.
      Regarding the Hot Keys you see on the screen - it may be a bit confusing because I don't really use all of them but:
      1,2,3 - dps abilities
      = - Tranq
      F1 - Barkskin
      F2 - Dash
      F4 - Inner
      F - Efflorescence
      G - shapeshift
      Q - Artifact spell
      D - Ironbark mouseover macro
      J - Cenarion Ward mouseover macro
      E,H - interrupts
      T - Flourish

The raid setup:
      I'm raiding Mythic so my healing frames are tuned for 20-man.

As you can see, HoT icon section changed - now I track what other healers are doing too so we wouldn't overlap with the healing and I'm be sure that assigned damage mitigation spells are used.
      The actual strings to import are in this separate thread because it's technically problematic to update them here in guide.

I have to say that there are loads of options that I didn’t speak about here. But I tried to keep it short and basic.
      I always can answer any of your questions about VuhDo or you can continue to dig it by yourselves.
    • By Stan
      Nighthold opens this week and with it the Suramar campaign continues. Wrath Timewalking and the world boss Humongris are up.
      Nighthold Opens
      The third Legion raid is now open and this week it's available on Normal/Heroic difficulty. The first wing of LFR and Mythic difficulty will unlock next week. More information can be found in our detailed Nighthold Survival Guide. World Boss Humongris
      Humongris is up this week. Search for the Pocket Wizard world quest in Val'sharah. If you've been killing Legion World Bosses since Legion launch, you should have already unlocked the Artifact appearance via Unleashed Monstrosities. The base appearance can finally be unlocked (Improving on History) now that Nighthold is open.
      World Boss Loot Tables
      Coerced Wizard's Cloak Mantle of the Aspiring Spellgiant Padawsen's Squished Pauldrons Padawsen's Unlucky Charm Sea Giant Toothpick Fragment Shoulderguards of Unimaginative Magic Shoulderplates of Oversized Sorcery Wrath Timewalking Dungeon Event (January 17 - 24)
      Don't forget to pick the quest A Burning Path Through Time from Archmage Timear or from within the Adventure Journal. Completing five Timewalking dungeons rewards Accolade of Victory Cache of Nightmarish Treasures 1 Seal of Broken Fate During Wrath Timewalking, you can get items like Reins of the Blue Proto-Drake. Reins of the Infinite Timereaver is personal loot and the mount has a chance to drop off of any boss in Timewalking dungeons. You can start saving your Timewarped Badges for Pandaria Timewalking to get The mount Yu'lei, Daughter of Jade Pets - Infinite Hatchling, Paradox Spirit and other vanity items such as Portable Yak Wash or Shado-Pan Dragon Gun. Stranglethorn Fishing Extravaganza
      Is back and available as a world quest every Sunday at 2 p.m. PST. More on what has changed can be read here. Insurrection Story
      The last quest Lord of the Shadow Council can be complete now that Nighthold is open. All you need to do is defeat Gul'dan . The quest reward is Headpiece of the Shadow Council. After defeating Gul'dan there will be an additional quest called "Fate of the Nightborne" (it isn't in the database yet) that will give you the Arcanist's Manasaber mount. Mythic+ Affixes (US)
      Sanguine // Overflowing // Tyrannical
      Mythic+ Affixes (EU)
      Teeming // Skittish // Fortified (will be changed and updated on Jan 18)
    • By Stan
      Lord of the Shadow Council is ready, but so are you!
      The Nighthold opens this week and finally we'll be able to put Gul'dan to justice. Our Survival Guide has all the information you need to know about the latest Legion raid.
      No prerequisites required to enter the raid. Ahead of the Curve: Xavius is removed when Nighthold opens. The raid has ten bosses and is non-linear. The first 3 bosses need to be defeated in a specific order:  Skorpyron > Chronomatic Anomaly > Trilliax After that you get access to 5 bosses that can be killed in any order. The last two bosses that need to be killed are Elisande > Gul'dan. Defeating Gul'dan on Mythic difficulty grants the Mythic: Gul'dan achievement and the "Vengeance Incarnate" title. Players will finally end the Suramar story line and acquire the Arcanist's Manasaber mount. If you've completed Unleashed Monstrosities, you can work your way toward completing Improving on History to unlock the base appearance. The Direbeak and Bloodgazer falcosaurs require Nighthold to open before you can get your mounts - Brilliant Direbeak & Predatory Bloodgazer. Glory of the Legion Raider also has some Nighthold-related achievements and rewards Defiled Reins. Raid Schedule
      Normal and Heroic difficulties are available starting January 17. Mythic difficulty and the first wing of Raid Finder will open one week later.
      Blizzard Entertainment
      Raid Schedule: Tuesday, January 17: Nighthold Normal and Heroic difficulties open. Tuesday, January 24: Nighthold Mythic difficulty and Raid Finder Wing 1 (Arcing Aqueducts) open. Tuesday, February 7: Nighthold Raid Finder Wing 2 (Royal Athenaeum) opens. Tuesday, February 21: Nighthold Raid Finder Wing 3 (Nightspire) opens. Tuesday, March 7: Nighthold Raid Finder Wing 4 (Betrayer’s Rise) opens. (Source)
      Nighthold Guides
      Our guide section has been updated with boss guides for Nighthold, don't forget to check them out to be Ahead of the Curve: Gul'dan. Should you need any help, feel free to post in the PvE forum.
      Skorpyron Chronomatic Anomaly Trilliax Spellblade Aluriel Tichondrius Krosus High Botanist Tel'arn Star Augur Etraeus Elisande Gul'dan (TBA) 7.1.5 Class Guides
      All 36 specializations in our Class Guides have been updated for the latest patch.
      Legendary Items
      After Nighthold opens, players will be able to upgrade their existing item level 910 Legendaries to item level 940. Emissary caches will start dropping Legendaries of item level 940 by default.
      Aerythlea
      Since the release of Patch 7.1.5, we've received a number of questions relating to the Nighthold Legendary item upgrades and how that process will work. We'd like to provide some clarity on what you can expect next week.
      When the Nighthold opens next week, players who have acquired at least one Legion Legendary item will find a quest in Dalaran to upgrade a Legendary from item level 910 to 940. This quest involves collecting a number of
      Essence of Aman'Thul, which can be found in the following locations:
      Nighthold Raid Bosses Weekly Mythic Keystone Cache Emissary Bags PvP Weekly Quests Once you have completed the quest, you'll be given a Distilled Titan Essence, which can be consumed to upgrade a Legion Legendary item to level 940. The quest is repeatable, so you'll be able to earn as many Distilled Titan Essences as you need to upgrade any Legendaries you have.
      Additionally, once the Nighthold is open, any new Legendaries you discover will already be item level 940. Note that this does not apply retroactively to Emissary Bags that you may already have in your inventory when the time comes. Only new bags earned after the Nighthold is open have the chance to reward an item level 940 Legendary.
      (Source)
      Tier 19 Sets
      Nighthold is the first raid to drop sets in the Legion and we've taken a closer look at Tier 19 here.
      Nighthold Mounts
      Fiendish Hellfire Core is a guaranteed drop from Gul'dan on Mythic difficulty. The drop chance will be reduced to 1% after a new expansion is released.
      Living Infernal Core has a chance to drop off of Gul'dan on any difficulty except LFR.
      Mount Animations

Gul'dan (Mythic Only Phase)
      This part contains major lore spoilers, proceed with caution!

• By Stan
      The Stranglethorn Fishing Extravaganza was removed, because of CRZ issues. With Patch 7.1.5 it is back as a world quest, offering the same rewards, but now it's more forgiving as more players per region to complete the quest are considered winners. This is a good change especially for realms with high population.
      At BlizzCon they talked about 50 winners, but based on live, numbers seem to be higher.
      Winners will be awarded the Master Angler of Azeroth achievement, which is required for Accomplished Angler and the "Salty" title.
      Rewards that all winners can choose from are
      Arcanite Fishing Pole Boots of the Bay Dread Pirate Ring High Test Eternium Fishing Line Hook of the Master Angler Stranglethorn Fishing Extravaganza can now be found as a world quest in Booty Bay (similar to how quests appear on the map during the Call of Scarab micro-holiday).

Winner screen after completion

Pictures are a courtesy of redditor Bal0rCIM (Source)
    • By Stan
      On January 16, 2007 the first expansion for World of Warcraft launched. The Burning Crusade turns 10 today!
      The expansion brought us two new playable races - Draenei and Blood Elves. We got flying mounts that were usable in Outland at Level 70. Outland became accessible via the Dark Portal in Blasted Lands. Sockets were introduced to the game and added to Jewelcrafting. The original Karazhan was added in the Burning Crusade expansion. The expansions added Tier 4 through 6 Sets. Patches
      Patch 2.1 added the Black Temple and daily quests and the opportunity to enter Hyjal. Attunement wasn't as easy as it is today. For Hyjal, you had to complete The Vials of Eternity, but the problem was that both Kael'thas Sunstrider and Lady Vashj dropped a limited amount of vials and it took months for a full raid to get attuned.
      Patch 2.2 added voice comms to the client.
      Patch 2.3 added Zul'Aman as a 10-player raid where you could get Amani War Bear and brought quality of life improvements to 20 - 60 leveling.
      Patch 2.4 introduced Isle of Quel'Danas, the first outdoor zone that was added with a patch. There was a lot of world PvP, daily quests, where the whole server had to participate to unlock a vendor, Magister's Terrace (where we learned that Tempest Keep was merely a setback) and the Sunwell Plateau raid.
      World Firsts
      Remember Nihilum? They snatched a lot of world first back in the day!
      Mount Hyjal
      Nihilum was the first guild to down Archimonde in Mount Hyjal.
      Serpentshrine Cavern
      Nihilum defeated Lady Vashj when she was bugged and I don't know if it counts as a world first, but there's no video of the kill, instead, here's one by Method.
      Tempest Keep
      Kael'thas Sunstrider was downed by Nihilum, another world first.
      Black Temple
      Illidan Stormrage was brought to justice by Nihilum. He drops two legendary items - Warglaive of Azzinoth and Warglaive of Azzinoth.
      Sunwell Plateau
      SK Gaming downed Kil'jaeden. who drops Thori'dal, the Stars' Fury.
      Are there any fond memories that come to your mind when you recall "The Burning Crusade"?