FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Highlandbird

30k DPS with ilvl 680+?

http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/player/eu/kazzak/ballantines

So, I started playing Paladin with a friend about a month ago, read all kinds of guides, practised my rotation, but still, still I barely get 20k DPS. My friend is able to get 30k DPS with worse gear, and I usually get kicked from dungeon groups due to too low DPS. One person told me that with this gear you should be able to get 30-40k DPS, which I don't get even in Raids.

I won't bother meddling with logs, because I am pretty sure I am doing my rotation perfectly, or atleast to my knowledge I am. The main question is if it is really possible to achieve 30k+ with this gear? I'm thinking it might be my low Mastery stat, but I would like to have an confirmation from somebody who knows these things.

I won't bother meddling with logs, because I am pretty sure I am doing my rotation perfectly, or atleast to my knowledge I am. 

This right here is a red flag to me (and anyone who reads logs) that you more than likely are doing your rotation wrong, and the only way to prove this one way or the other is to provide logs.