narkil

Me and my low dps ; )

2 posts in this topic

Hello.

My dps is not the worst I guess, but I feel like it could be better than that.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Narkil/simple

I dont have any specific boss, on which i'm underperforming. I understand that I wont do better then affi on for example councile but this 70-80k that i'm doing right now is kinda low. (?) There is no many logs with my current ilvl, but I think this is enought data to analyze:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/usercalendar/194786

About my rotation:

Battle start: 2x confla, and inci until I hit 3 embers (in this moment first ring and prepot are still ON), then dark soul and spam of Chaos bolt.

then normal rotation:

- keep Immo up

- Confla, 

- Chaos bolt on 3+ embers

- Dark soul when 2 charges, spam Chaos bolt, and keepeing 1 charge for ring/bl

- when 2 targets trying to use Havoc every cd with Chaos bolt

- Doomguard od BL

This is pretty much it. 

So, any ideas? ; >

Take off Dark Soul glyph, it's useless outside of hellfire assault. You want to sync 20sec DS with ring every time, that's part of the reason why your opener and consequent DS/ring cycles are so weak. You never cast unending resolve, might want to consider using eternal resolve glyph.

Your havoc uptime is extremely low. The other two warlocks cast havoc almost four times as much. Managing to split CB on important targets or sniping shadowburns plays a huge part in ember management. You only cast havoc once in the last phase and didn't even touch infernals once, why even play destruction if you're going to ignore adds?

The difference in damage between SB and CB is fairly large. As a rule of thumb shadowburn is only to be used on adds that will generate embers upon death, thus you never want to cast it on the boss sub-20% if you know your CB can land.

Lastly, try to utilize your movement abilities more. If you're going down to the nether with the tank, replace your portal nearby so you can get out of the swirly green shit as soon as you're up. You can reposition your circle as many times as you need to, think for instance running between doomfire marks or breaking chains. When you're soaking mannoroth's gazes you can instantly port back to the stacking marker etc.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now