Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Damien

Druid Tier 15 (T15) Set Bonuses

9 posts in this topic

T15 Balance 2P Bonus - Increases the critical strike chance of spell_arcane_arcane03.jpgStarsurge by 10%.

T15 Balance 4P Bonus - spell_nature_naturesblessing.jpgNature's Grace now also grants 1,000 critical strike and 1,000 mastery for its duration.

T15 Feral 2P Bonus - Gives your finishing moves a 15% chance per combo point to add a combo point to your target.

T15 Feral 4P Bonus - After using ability_mount_jungletiger.jpgTiger's Fury, you gain 40% increased critical strike chance on the next 3 uses of ability_druid_mangle2.jpgMangle, spell_shadow_vampiricaura.jpgShred, ability_druid_ferociousbite.jpgFerocious Bite, ability_druid_ravage.jpgRavage, and inv_misc_monsterclaw_03.jpgSwipe.

T15 Guardian 2P Bonus - Each attack you dodge while ability_racial_cannibalize.jpgSavage Defense is active increases the healing from your next ability_bullrush.jpgFrenzied Regeneration within 10 sec by 10%, stacking up to 10 times.

T15 Guardian 4P Bonus - You generate 50% more Rage from your attacks while ability_druid_enrage.jpgEnrage is active.

T15 Restoration 2P Bonus - inv_relics_idolofrejuvenation.jpgSwiftmend’s ground effect can now heal up to 4 targets each time it heals.

T15 Restoration 4P Bonus - The healing done by your spell_nature_rejuvenation.jpgRejuvenation increases by 6% each time it causes healing.

1 person likes this

Wow, that 4pc Resto bonus is INSANE. It ticks 7 times, doesn't it? That would make it an average of a 21% increased healing from their top heal...holy moly.

I think it's only 4 ticks, although I'm no expert :P

I think it's only 4 ticks, although I'm no expert Posted Image

It all depends on your haste... but still a REALLY good change for me!

It all depends on your haste... but still a REALLY good change for me!

You need 20130 Haste Rating raid-buffed to get a 7th tick, so it's safe to assume that it doesn't normally tick 7 times :P

You need 20130 Haste Rating raid-buffed to get a 7th tick, so it's safe to assume that it doesn't normally tick 7 times Posted Image

well yes... good point there!

I'm not even a Boomkin, and that 4 piece Balance bonus sucks! D: Poor Boomies.

How does the Guardian tier 15 2-set bonus work with inv_glyph_majordruid.jpgGlyph of Frenzied Regeneration

The same way it works with the T14 4-piece bonus: it doesn't. Glyphed FR isn't a heal, it's a buff, and it doesn't get affected by bonuses to healing such as Dream of Cenarius or tier set bonuses.

Edited by Tarazet