Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vlad

Hearthstone Legendary Reno Jackson Highlander Combo Warlock LoE

12 posts in this topic

Sorry if im dumb but I dont get it, How  Leeroy+power owh.+faceless is a finisher combo when its 11 mana(5+1+5)?? but all in all its look solid.

Sorry if im dumb but I dont get it, How  Leeroy+power owh.+faceless is a finisher combo when its 11 mana(5+1+5)?? but all in all its look solid.

Thanks to Emperor Thaurissan :)

2 people like this

Nice deck, nice idea, but convert everything into practice is nearly impossible:),  in 3 hours I fell from rank 3 to rank 10, but I still continue smile.png....maybe will be better..smile.png

Nice deck, nice idea, but convert everything into practice is nearly impossible:),  in 3 hours I fell from rank 3 to rank 10, but I still continue smile.png....maybe will be better..smile.png

Combo decks aren't really favoured in this meta. Try it again once the meta slows down.

Maybe the Rank 3-10 meta doesn't favor this deck, but VLPS used this deck to get rank 2 legend last night

Thanks to Emperor Thaurissan smile.png

OMG true :D thx!

So I don't have faceless Manipulator :( but I loved the idea behind this deck. I use a Dr. Boom in conjunction with Brann if im not able to do the power overwhelming/junction combo. Doing Boom then Jenkins works very well for me, would rather have the proper car though :)

I don't have a Leeroy Jenkins or a Sylvanas Windrunner. I replaced Leeroy with Arcane Golem, the 2 less mana allows for cards like abusive sergeant without having to Thaurissan them. I replaced Sylvanas with a Void Terror. What I do is that if I don't have my arcane golem + P.O + faceless manipulator combo, then I use PO on one of my strongish minions (anyone with above 3 attack) then I hit face or take out an enemy minion and finally I play Void Terror next to them and get full value out of the PO. Void Terror's battlecry can also be DOUBLED if you have brann on the board. Here is a link to an example: http://m.imgur.com/nv7FnRu,CHWdcmh. The 23/15 void terror was because of brann bronze beard doubling the battlecry effect when I used a PO on a already double defender of argus (again, double because of brann) Big Game Hunter. Big game Hunter was 6/4, + 4/4 (PO) = 10/8. It had taken damage so it was 10/6 then I used Void Terror: 10*2= 20 and 6*2=12 (plus 3/3 from original void terror) = 23/15. Then I used my faceless manipulator and copied it to get TWO 23/15 Void Terrors.

This deck has more than just one combo.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0