Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vlad

Hearthstone Legendary Paladin Combo Murloc OTK LoE

30 posts in this topic

Any suggestions on how to counter this deck as priest? I tried to entomb the warleaders and/or Murkeye...but somehow come turn 10 I clear the big Murloc summon, just to be killed by the next round of murlocs summons from the second Anyfin.

Very frustrating...

Any suggestions on how to counter this deck as priest? I tried to entomb the warleaders and/or Murkeye...but somehow come turn 10 I clear the big Murloc summon, just to be killed by the next round of murlocs summons from the second Anyfin.

Very frustrating...

Entombs, taunts before their combo and play bit more aggressively.

Very frustrating...

Unfortunately this style of deck is just a hard counter to decks like Control Warrior and Control Priest that make the game last too many turns naturally. If you give them enough time to draw and setup both Anyfins, you're just going to lose.

Yo put grim scale oracle in this deck and 2 of them cuz u want more damage. Yw

The problem with that is that Grimscale Oracle is terrible.

You can play the deck with 7 exact Murlocs that create a 30 damage OTK, (2 x Oracle, 2 x Warleader, 2 x Bluegill, Murk-Eye) but that involves playing terrible cards like Grimscale Oracle in your deck. This version is a much reliable strategy that relies on casting Anyfin twice to win, so the first one provides all the Murlocs you need to OTK with the second one. It's MUCH more consistent this way.

Are new versions like Neviilz list better than this one?

Are new versions like Neviilz list better than this one?

The difference of Neviilz's list and Sottle's one is -1 Minibot +1 Hammer of Wrath. The difference is minimal. You can't really say that one is better than the other in this case.

With Neviilz's newest list it's -2 Minibots -1 Hammer of Wrath -1 Acolyte +2 Sludge Belcher +1 Keeper of the Uldaman +1 Humility. Not sure which of his lists you were looking at, but that's the one he plays on stream

With Neviilz's newest list it's -2 Minibots -1 Hammer of Wrath -1 Acolyte +2 Sludge Belcher +1 Keeper of the Uldaman +1 Humility. Not sure which of his lists you were looking at, but that's the one he plays on stream

I was looking at the older version that is pretty much the same as Sottle's decklist. 

I am not really sure about the Humility since you already run 2 Aldors. Besides, the changes are just tech cards. If your meta is different than Neviilz's, the deck will be worse than Sottle's (which doesn't run many tech cards). You should be the one to decide if the changes he made will be significant in your own meta. My current meta shows that Sottle's deck would have higher winrate. 

I have switched 2 Doomsayers with 2 Deathlords, much better against aggro, and to hold on early until u draw heals etc. And the deathrattle is easily countered by your boardclears anyway :)

And doomsayers is only good if u play them on turn 2-3, else they are junk :)

I have switched 2 Doomsayers with 2 Deathlords, much better against aggro, and to hold on early until u draw heals etc. And the deathrattle is easily countered by your boardclears anyway smile.png

And doomsayers is only good if u play them on turn 2-3, else they are junk smile.png

Doomsayers work with Aldor against control decks, whereas Deathlord is actually a card that can lose you the game against control matchups.

I have switched 2 Doomsayers with 2 Deathlords, much better against aggro, and to hold on early until u draw heals etc. And the deathrattle is easily countered by your boardclears anyway smile.png

And doomsayers is only good if u play them on turn 2-3, else they are junk smile.png

Yeah Doomsayers are definitely not junk, they're just hard to play effectively. A Doomsayer on 2 is much more effective against Aggro than a Deathlord on 3 most of the time, after that you need to try and create awkward scenarios for your opponent, like playing Doomsayers alongside Murlocs so that they have to choose what to clear, or as positiv mentioned, use Aldor to help it go off.

What I replace for lay on hands? Also, I have a Edwin van cleef, but I dont use him. Should I disenchanted Edwin van cleef for lay on hands?Thanks

Should I disenchanted Edwin van cleef for lay on hands? I don't use edwin van cleef.

Should I disenchanted Edwin van cleef for lay on hands? I don't use edwin van cleef.

I wouldn't disenchant anything now, not before the cards in the upcoming xpac are known. 

any replacement for the 2 doomsayers? as i dont want to craft them and its my only missing 2..

Doomsayer is really important in the deck as an early stalling strategy and because of the synergy with Solemn Vigil. If you do want to replace them, you can look at something like Unstable Ghoul which can do some great work against early aggro decks, and synergise nicely with Acolyte.

Doomsayer is really important in the deck as an early stalling strategy and because of the synergy with Solemn Vigil. If you do want to replace them, you can look at something like Unstable Ghoul which can do some great work against early aggro decks, and synergise nicely with Acolyte.

Ah. how do you counter poor card draw/mulligan? like i get all the healing cards at the bottom or cards just dont come early enough?

Ah. how do you counter poor card draw/mulligan? like i get all the healing cards at the bottom or cards just dont come early enough?

If you don't draw healing cards, you draw cycling cards, murlocs/AcH or survival tools, such as Aldor. These help you survive just like healing cards, or help you win the game.

You draw a card each turn, so you do get cards early. Which specific cards do not "come early enough"?

Hello there,

First and foremost as it is my first post here I would like to thank Sottle and the admins of this site for the amazing work. I started HS 3 monthes ago and I all those decks are reallly useful.

Regarding this deck, I find that it's really hard to get more than one card from the acolytes. I also noticed that Kolento runs a version without acolytes and has muster in it (also boom but no way I craft this :P). I cut acolytes for hammer of wrath (dmg+draw) what do you think about this?

Could not control the board right now...

2-12

Lost vs:

Druid treants

Mage Fireballs

Face Hunter

Actually playing

2x sludge

Last game played 2x doomsayer in turn 5, and druid killed easily both

Any suggestion?

Could not control the board right now...

2-12

Lost vs:

Druid treants

Mage Fireballs

Face Hunter

Actually playing

2x sludge

Last game played 2x doomsayer in turn 5, and druid killed easily both

Any suggestion?

Murloc Pally is quite hard to play and understand. Combo decks are generally quite complicated and it takes a lot of practice to master the deck, or at least have 50% WR with it. So, you can either play the deck more, or switch to another deck if that's not really what you want.

Hi there!

I want to play this deck!

That's why i'm asking for some advice!!!!

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0