Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Feral BIS Cmode gear guide?

2 posts in this topic

Most groups are asking for "appropriate challenge mode gear" and I've tried googling but most resources I find are for locks, healers, DKs etc. Are there any world boss/crafted pieces that are superior?

Just looking for someone to point me in the right direction, thanks!

I guess you want to use Bladmasters trinket, as it is uber awesome in CMs :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Bessyspimp
      Title. Wasn't sure if it changes how good crit is or if it's still mastery > crit 
    • By darksteel22
      Has Anyone Simcrafted the Darkmoon Deck: Hellfire Trinket at 7/7 850? how does it compare to other tinkets? 
    • By Trigga
      So I recently got the Mythic Seacursed Mist Relic from Maw of Souls(840ilvl Rip+ 7%) But as of right now I'm using Unwaking Slumber(865ilvl Rake+ 7%) from EN in my frost slot. Is it worth losing 8 weapon ilvls to use the Seacursed relic since Ashmanes bite is so good and procs a lot or better to just have an over damage increase with the extra ilvls. In my Blood and Life slots I also have 1 rank each of Razor Fangs and Tear the flesh.
    • By Broloo
      Just got back to playing WoW again after dropping from Draenor (if I spelled it right), and a little rusty on my feral spec. Guardian is my main spec and holy hell the threat with it not as good as it was back then. But that is another topic for later. I have followed the guide on this forum and tried the single target with LI and SR. I have tried numerous times with the current gear I have and could not reach DPS pass 160k. I have switched to BS and Incarnations and get up to 240 with no issues. Also having issues getting gear with the right amount of Crit and Mastery. But could there be something I am doing wrong? I am definitely going with the rotation on here but its just not working for me. The rotation with the BS and Incarnation is similar to the LI rotation, just without the Moon Fire. I find this rotation without Moon Fire and SR a lot more simple to use. But I am also trying to keep my bleeds up as well which I am trying to work on. I also tried using the AOE spec which is interesting and can get around 210 single target as well.
      I do not have any raid logs, but any suggestions would be awesome. 
      By the way... AOE on the single target specs is kind of horrible for me... (Shrugs)
      Thank you
    • By Hazno
      I just had a look at the suggested "BiS" list, and considering Mastery is our top stat priority, why are the following rings suggested:
      Mindrend Band + Grubby Silver Ring
      Instead of:
      Mindrend Band + Dreadful Cyclopean Signet ?
      Is it simply to give us some Versatility, considering Grubby Silver Ring is the only item on our suggested BiS list that actually has Versatility? Or is it mainly to provide us with additional Crit, considering Crit is our second secondary stat? But then again, Twice-Warped Azsharan Signet should be a better choice since it has even more Crit, in addition to Haste (which has a greater stat priority than Versatility). Unless Grubby Silver Ring has been chosen specifically just to provide us with some Versatility, that is.
      I know the BiS list is more of a guideline, but I'm genuinely curious about this choice when there seems to be two better options from the same raid tier.
      Am I missing something here?