Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Grandudius

Macros for Apex M800 Keyboard

1 post in this topic

Hello all,

i have just recieved the Steelseries Apex M800 Keyboard for christmas and really want to start inputting macros to really get the most out of it. However, macros are not my strongest subject when i comes to WoW... or any type of game for that matter.

What macros do you use for your chars, and what are the most useful and/or common ones i should use/look out for?

All help is greatly appreciated smile.png

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By BlueAlien
      Hello 

i started playing wow 1,5 months ago, and want to get better at it.

i play firemage, but feel like i dont do the dps i should, can someone see in the logs what i migth be doing wrong ? 
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/RYjwbCX4qG8LgDVH#type=summary&source=59&fight=23
    • By Nooksi
      Hello Community,
      I am an experienced Mage player since BC, however I am not satisfied with my mage Damage as it is at the moment:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/ZaknRwz7PCYJbvhT#fight=14&type=damage-done&source=5

Would you point out possible Improvements or grave mistakes visible in the logs?
      http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/blackrock/Nooksi/simple

Thank you very much!

• By Gidster
      Hey so I have starting Mythic progression and I just feel like I should be doing more DPS at my item level but I don't know if it is my Rotation or Stat priority.
      I'm looking at the logs and I feel like I should be doing more DPS in my current gear with is 874 with 22% Crit 29% Haste 46% Mastery 
    • By Archimage
      Druid Talent Macros:
      Restoration:
      /use [talent:1/1] Prosperity; [talent:1/2] Cenarion Ward; [talent:1/3] Abundance
      /use [talent:2/1] Renewal; [talent:2/2] Displacer Beast; [talent:2/3] Wild Charge
      /use [talent:3/1] Moonkin Form; [talent:3/2] Cat Form; [talent:3/3] Bear Form
      /use [talent:4/1] Mighty Bash; [talent:4/2] Mass Entanglement; [talent:4/3] Typhoon
      /use [talent:5/1] Soul of the Forest; [talent:5/2] Incarnation: Tree of Life; [talent:5/3] Cultivation
      /use [talent:6/1] Spring Blossoms; [talent:6/2] Inner Peace; [talent:6/3] Germination
      /use [talent:7/1] Moment of Clarity; [talent:7/2] Stonebark; [talent:7/3] Flourish
      Guardian:
      /use [talent:1/1] Brambles; [talent:1/2] Bristling Fur; [talent:1/3] Blood Frenzy
      /use [talent:2/1] Guttural Roars; [talent:2/2] Displacer Beast; [talent:2/3] Wild Charge
      /use [stance:1,talent:3/1] Moonkin Form; [stance:1,talent:3/2] Cat Form; Bear Form
      /use [talent:4/1] Mighty Bash; [talent:4/2] Mass Entanglement; [talent:4/3] Typhoon
      /use [talent:5/1] Soul of the Forest; [talent:5/2] Incarnation: Guardian of Ursoc; [talent:5/3] Galactic Guardian
      /use [talent:6/1] Earthwarden; [talent:6/2] Guardian of Elune; [talent:6/3] Survival of the Fittest
      /use [talent:7/1] Rend and Tear; [talent:7/2] Lunar Beam; [talent:7/3] Pulverize
      Balance:
      /use [talent:1/1] Force of Nature; [talent:1/2] Warrior of Elune; [talent:1/3] Starlord
      /use [talent:2/1] Renewal; [talent:2/2] Displacer Beast; [talent:2/3] Wild Charge
      /use [stance:4, talent:3/1] Cat Form; [stance:4,talent:3/2] Bear Form; Moonkin Form
      /use [talent:5/1] Soul of the Forest; [talent:5/2] Incarnation: Chosen of Elune; [talent:5/3] Stellar Flare
      /use [talent:6/1] Shooting Stars; [talent:6/2] Astral Communion; [talent:6/3] Blessing of the Ancients
      /use [talent:7/1] Fury of Elune; [talent:7/2] Stellar Drift; [talent:7/3] Nature's Balance

Feral:
      /use [talent:1/1] Predator; [talent:1/2] Blood Scent; [talent:1/3] Lunar Inspiration
      /use [stance:2,talent:3/1] Moonkin Form; [stance:2,talent:3/2] Bear Form; Cat Form
      /use [talent:5/1] Soul of the Forest; [talent:5/2] Incarnation: King of the Jungle; [talent:5/3] Savage Roar
      /use [talent:6/1] Sabertooth; [talent:6/2] Jagged Wounds; [talent:6/3] Elune's Guidance
      /use [talent:7/1] Brutal Slash; [talent:7/2] Bloodtalons; [talent:7/3] Moment of Clarity

General Focus Macros:
      /cast [@focus, exists, nodead][] Entangling Roots
    • By gungas
      so im trying to figure out what im doing wrong dps wise im doing the best to the rotation from icy veins as i can and i just seem to top out on dps at about 230k i feel like i should be doing more then that, any advice on rotation or talents or anything would be greatly appreciated, i have the logs from one of my guilds latests runs also. i am kraylune on emerald dream. if you wanna see my armory.
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/WDrgTZ8xY2z64nQy/#fight=5&type=damage-done&source=50