Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Grandudius

Macros for Apex M800 Keyboard

1 post in this topic

Hello all,

i have just recieved the Steelseries Apex M800 Keyboard for christmas and really want to start inputting macros to really get the most out of it. However, macros are not my strongest subject when i comes to WoW... or any type of game for that matter.

What macros do you use for your chars, and what are the most useful and/or common ones i should use/look out for?

All help is greatly appreciated smile.png

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By spookychick13
      Hi,

Heading into Nighthold for the first time tonight and now sure how to spec.
      ST?
      AOE?
      MoC or Volley? Is Stampede worth taking?

Help please.
    • By chocoslayer88
      Hey yall! so i'm writing this because i just want to undesrtand something. my friend and i compared numbers today because we are both shadow priests albeit i have a higher ilvl than he does maybe by around 7 im sitting at 863 . 
      what happend was during the last fight we decided to do the same -ish rotations meaing we both had vamp touch and shadow pain up on the same boss at all times.
      at the end of the fight i found something odd,
      his vamp touch dealt 4.99m dmg with max hit at 315 and minimum 
      mine only dealt 3.71 with max hit at 335 but take this in, minimum hit at 17k LOLLL
      another thing that got my attention
      his max hit on mind blast was 512 k, while mine was only at 281k.
      his crit and mastery stands at 20% and 40%, mine at 24% and 42%
      his haste stands at 27 and mine stands at 24
      can anyone explain this? at all? does it make any sense at all LOL
    • By Nyancoil
      Hello all,
      So, first off, I've decided to bring my hunter out of retirement and have begun the (not so horrid) grind. I've reached the point in Legion where I have both my BM and MM artifacts and I've messed around the current "best" talent choices and rotations to try and see how they play out.
      I'm in the early stages of Legion levelling (currently 103) but I have mained a Death Knight since just after Legion started and wanted a nice old school rDPS alternative for when the raids call for it. I've messed around with both specs *briefly* (and naturally as I level I'll get a better feel for them both) and I can't really decide which route I'd prefer to go down and with the incoming changes to BM (buffs all around it seems) and nerfs to some aspects of MM I'd really like to gather the opinions of other people to help me decide which route is best for me.
      Things I've noticed so far:
      1. Focus regen is an issue in BM and too a lesser extent in MM, I constantly find myself out of focus for up to 1-2 seconds, so I'm stood AAing - is this normal? A product of low, under-geared, lack of haste?
      2. Sidewinders feels HORRIBLE to use. I'm all for using what is best for that DPS race, but this talent just feel so poor to use. It might be a product of the way I play my Frost DK, but I like having filler spells, and the loss and or Arcane and Multi shot spam just hurts my gameplay feel.
      3. Did I mention Sidewinders feels horrible? The fact it pulls everything unless I'm hugging my target in melee range really doesn't make sense to me either. Why is this the mechanic?
      4. From a round of log reading I've seen that both BM and MM (as of 7.1.0) perform better in various fights and in various ways -- But my guild mates tell me otherwise. This could be a lack of them personally playing either spec, but just something I wanted to query what people think, although I guess with the changes coming it isn't as relevant now.

For anyone that can give me any advice on which way to go it would be very appreciated, I'd love to get back into Hunter, I just really can't decide which spec will suit me best in playstyle and raiding! (Also, I'm torn on a class fantasy level because Windrunner bow vs 2 pets!)
      Thanks for taking the time to read (and reply!)
    • By Oro
      So, I am maining a Blood DK. I recently started playing some Unholy (Love the Lore and class Art ;) ). My dilemma is that I'm not that good, so in an attempt to truly understand the class I tried my hand at creating a DPS prio WeakAura.

The WeakAura does:
      Not track CDs
      Not track Talents
      Shows (what I understands is the) single-target rotation

Now I am looking for feedback on it. So if anyone wants, have the time and so on, pleas leave a comment if I got something wrong.

• By Shishian
      I have recently been helping a guild mate to improve his dps and have kind of hit a roadblock. I'm not overly familiar with legion mages and the amount of frost guides to lead me to understand whats going on with his dps is lacking.  Was hoping I could get some tips for him to help boost his dps.
      Here is a link to our guilds warcraft logs warcraft logs link  the player is Fuzzaap.
      When running a sim for his character this is what I get mr. robot the first thing I notice is his average hit for his spells are much lower but I'm not sure what would be causing such a large difference. I have worked with him on a few things such as hitting extra ice lances that are not buffed by accident, but I'm lacking in knowledge of frost mage any help would be greatly appreciated.