FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
babo231

LoE Decks

I am a relatively new player, but recently I have completed the League of Explorers expansion.  I found that of all of the campaigns, the League of Explorers expansion gives you the most cards out of any of the sets for the cheapest price, so I bought it.  I have it completed now, and I find that the cards in it are very powerful and useful when used in the right way.  My only problem is that when I go and find decks for my level of play, I can only put together the basic decks.  Where can I go to find basic decks with the LoE expansion (and possibly with other classic/GvG cards)?

The only "basic" decks, are those with basic cards.

If you want to make a netdeck with the LoE expansion, you'll need to look at the decks that say they use LoE, but these usually cost several dust to make, because they have other cards that you have to make in them.

• Like 2

I am a relatively new player, but recently I have completed the League of Explorers expansion.  I found that of all of the campaigns, the League of Explorers expansion gives you the most cards out of any of the sets for the cheapest price, so I bought it.  I have it completed now, and I find that the cards in it are very powerful and useful when used in the right way.  My only problem is that when I go and find decks for my level of play, I can only put together the basic decks.  Where can I go to find basic decks with the LoE expansion (and possibly with other classic/GvG cards)?

I bought all three adventures. I completed the LoE adventure first plus the challenges, I completed Naxxramas next but still have one challenge to beat. I'm having trouble with Blackrock Mountain because I'm having trouble beating Nefarian.

I faced the same problem when I did my first dungeon. You can either start off with one of the basic decks and then add some good LoE cards in place of some of the basic or vanilla cards. E.G a dark peddler can replace another two drop like river crocalist. With experience and trial and error you will be able to identify what is integral to a deck and what can be replaced. 

Remember Everytime you replace a card check your mana curve ( replacing a 2 drop with a 6 drop just because 6 has a better ability MAY be worse for you since you will now have a weaker start in the game) as well as the stat to mana cost ratio to make sure if the loss in stat for a card is worth the added ability/bonus you are getting.

Alternatively you can pick one or two classes that you like and dust every card you get from other classes (except great legendaries perhaps in case you wanna play that class later) and make one of these net decks. I did not particularly do that and hence don't have a single complete "meta" deck for any one class.  In the beginning dust accumulation was quite slow since most cards from packs were new and I wanted to keep them for some deck or the other, but once I got a a collection going the dust began to gather quite quickly.