Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Damien

blizzcon BlizzCon 2013 Storms Anaheim November 8-9

8 posts in this topic

Blizzcon Blog

//bnetcmseu-a.akamaihd.net/cms/blog_header/420GOPKFB0VV1361268941667.jpg

BLIZZCON!!!1!1 The seventh BlizzCon is coming to the Anaheim Convention Center Friday, November 8 and Saturday, November 9, 2013. Those who join us for this epic community gathering will experience two solid days of hands-on time with the latest Blizzard games, in-depth developer discussion panels, intense eSports action featuring some of the top players in the world, and a variety of other exciting activities and events. Further details on the show, including ticket pricing and availability, will be posted here on BlizzCon.com at a later date. In the meantime, check out the press release for more info and prepare to help us blow Anaheim's mind.

(source)

1 person likes this

I wish I could attend, but it's a bit too expensive for me to fly to the other side of the world I'm afraid.

Are you going to attend?

I do believe I will be. You? =)

I should be there, ticket or no ticket. Depends on 2 things...

1) Fiancee's ability to secure housing for that weekend so I don't have to pay for that (her sister lives in LA)

2) WVU's football team not sucking when Texas comes to Morgantown on Nov 8. Missing that game would be a sin if we're both undefeated or 1 loss teams.

I wish but I doubt it will happen. My father lives in San Fransisco area and I haven't made it there in a long time. My wife hasn't even met my father for that matter. Closest I have been in 10 years is Phoenix and that killed what little bit of money we had left.

My only hope is winning a contest or hitting the lottery.

I do believe I will be. You? =)

We should be there as well ;)