FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Zagam

Warlock 5.2 DPS Attunements and new Simulated DPS

Grimoire of sacrifice WAS NOT AHEAD single target for destruction. It was the best talent, yes, but it was ahead by less than 1/2 of 1/2 of 1%. Ghostcrawlers logic behind why everyone used it as destruction is simply wrong. I don't honestly give two shakes of a rats #@! if its worse, I'm still using it, and I'll still kill every heroic boss with it. PETS SUCK. They always have, they always will.

I like them. That's why I'm playing a pet class. =D

For the survivability and quality of life improvements that Sacrifice provides, I think it should have been nerfed even harder.

Edited by Omaric

Haakilig has something to say about you saying he sucks...

"I play all my records backwards. Sdrawkcab sdrocer ym lla yalp I."

Haakilig, aka Hank, has been my trusty Felguard for as long as I can remember. He loved becoming a mini Arms Warrior, and he still enjoys out DPSing some players we have ventured with. He agrees with my sentiment that pets don't suck, but instead the owners who don't put them in advantageous positions have a thing or two to learn.

Just logged in. goSac is 30%, not 25

Playing in EU but if this is true I couldn't be happier, people have been starting to hype hipsterstruction and mastering demo is looking a lot more attractive than mastering the abomination that is post wrath destro!

Playing in EU but if this is true I couldn't be happier, people have been starting to hype hipsterstruction and mastering demo is looking a lot more attractive than mastering the abomination that is post wrath destro!

Server reset in 5 min.. I will die if it's to change GoSac down to 25% :(

Zagam, u have more simulations? I love Destro, but i dont know if it will be a nerf or a buff for raiding.... i think that destro will loose the burst from CB, but will have a DPS more stable at the fight time. what do you think about?

tnx for all your posts, are helping a lot.

PS.: sorry about my bad english... XD

It's likely a tooltip error.

It's not. Fel Flame with GoSac & Pet out. 20150. Sac pet, (no procs up at all) 26199. 26199/20150 = 1.300

That's not to say they won't fix it later, but for now it's 30%

Edited by schmearcampain

Zagam any tips regarding warlock?

Have you tried affli after 5.2 and whats the difference in your old affli dps vs new demo?

Around 145k DPS in 1st boss with ilvl 500 last night.

Affliction feels nerfed - around 10% ? - but competitive.

I've written other guides on this site that show stat weights and guides on how to DPS. Nothing has changed HOW to DPS as Warlocks except Destro uses Grim of Supremacy unless you really hate pets. I did 160k to first boss on 2nd pull (we 2 shot it) but I've been Demo all my life. Obviously if you're downing bosses and not getting beaten by the tanks, you're fine. There are no enrages in normal modes this tier...Blizz said it was more of a focus on mechanics than DPS.