FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
SithLordOfSnark

Cheap Deck for Legend

I am wondering if anyone can direct me to a cheap deck that is capable of making Legend rank.

When I say cheap, I mean, I am more then willing to dust all my cards, that are dustable, but I want the deck to cost less then 2000 dust.

Less than 2k dust? That means a deck without legendary card. That means either Face Hunter (Face or Anti-face Face) or Regular Zoo (still don't know how to call it), you can use Dark Iron Dwarf in place of Gormok. The current meta is more suitable for Zoo.

• Like 1

Less than 2k dust? That means a deck without legendary card. That means either Face Hunter (Face or Anti-face Face) or Regular Zoo (still don't know how to call it), you can use Dark Iron Dwarf in place of Gormok. The current meta is more suitable for Zoo.

Either way, this will only be temporary. I don't care about golden cards, so any golden cards I get, whether common, rare, epic or legendary, is being turned to dust. Once I hit 5k or more, I'll craft cards to make a good deck that can likely get me to Legend consistently, which is my goal.

Also depends on what adventures/cards you have. Face shaman can be played if you have Tunnel Trogg from LoA and it doesn't use any legendaries (only doom hammer which is an epic). Aggro hunter would be your other option as stated and can get you above 15 rand easily.

there is a niche OTK warrior deck out there, which a player took to legend. It is super cheap if you have the right adventure wings but may be a bit more complicated to play than the aggro decks mentioned.

Also depends on what adventures/cards you have. Face shaman can be played if you have Tunnel Trogg from LoA and it doesn't use any legendaries (only doom hammer which is an epic). Aggro hunter would be your other option as stated and can get you above 15 rand easily.

there is a niche OTK warrior deck out there, which a player took to legend. It is super cheap if you have the right adventure wings but may be a bit more complicated to play than the aggro decks mentioned.

The only thing I'm currently missing in the Adventures is the last three wings of Naxx. I have everything else.

The only thing I'm currently missing in the Adventures is the last three wings of Naxx. I have everything else.

Based on that I would recommend Face Shaman. Warlock Zoo (the one without Dr. Boom, demons and Voidcallers) is also OK.

If you do end up getting those last Naxx wings you could try a Hybrid Hunter or Face Hunter list. Mad Scientist is unfortunately mandatory for those decks. Another possibilty which is somewhat FoTM and significantly less braindead than the aforementioned decks would be LOKshadow's OTK Warrior list, which is a ridiculous 540 dust (it has 1-2 rares depending on how many armorsmiths you want).