FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Stan

Season 5: Which Class Will You Play?

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

With Season 5 around the corner and Patch 2.4.0 being deployed live this Tuesday in Americas, I'm wondering what class are you guys going to be playing in the forthcoming Season?

My main during Season 4 was Barbarian; I've experimented with various builds Rend/WW, HotA, WW+2BK and really loved the fast farming with WW Build. Mid-season, I've creating a Healer/XP monk and noticed the XP boost really makes a difference when focusing on farming the highest Paragon levels possible, should you not have a dedicated group to run Greater Rifts with.

I'm probably going with a Monk this Season as my main, as I spend a lot of time searching for players in communities to rift with and with my gear revolving around the highest XP output possible, I won't be reliant on anyone and won't also have difficulties to find a group to run with, let alone farm Paragon levels faster. It's a real pain after 750s.

So for me it comes down to either XP Monk or zDPS Support Barbarian.

I always play a Barbarian, but I don't know when I'll have time to play this season tongue.png

The Thorns Crusader is a definite possibility for me. I did a lot of PTR testing and it is quite strong - tons of damage plus incredibly tough. But, the shield thrower looks more enjoyable to play. I tested that out for awhile before I got all the Invoker pieces and it was a blast to see entire screens blow up from all the ricochets of the shields. Much better aoe than thorns, so I am considering that build too.

Welp, me and a few guildmates decided to play this season, and I ended up with a crusader, so I'll be maining that for awhile.  We ended up getting to 70 in ~4 hours last night, and will likely continue tonight.

I originally started with Wizard and liked my build but I never really played a Monk since I always rolled with Wiz/DH so I played it and at first it was 'What the hell am I doing?' Then I started tinkering with my build as I wanted something original and I must say I am really enjoying this build of mine :)

I've had a lot of fun on my monk this season. I just got my zDPS heal monk ready to go last night and we pushed an 80, despite our group's gear being pretty sub-optimal lol.