Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zagash

BiS Fury trinkets for CM - 6.2

1 post in this topic

Hey there,

I wanna finish warlords CM golds as Fury, I have 3 dungeons left. With Hellfire Citadel, more trinkets became available. I fortunately have ALL of the WoD trinket repertoire: raid trinkets as well as Scabbard of Kyanos, or even Gronntooth War Horn.

I heard, the class trinket WB scales down very shitty so it's the worst choice. Is that true?

Without UH I have unbuffed 22.8 % crit (scaled to CM), with UH it goes up to 26.8.

For mob packs Discordant Chorus seems to be the best choice. Should I pair DC with Scabbard or pair it with Unending Hunger?

For single-target bosses should I go with Scabbard + UH, or Scabbard + EDH?  Also, how about UH + EDH?

Edited by Zagash

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By NasharStormrage
      So,
      Which trinket should I be using (obviously arms warriors are not concerned with iLvl because Mastery is desired over strength.
      I have the 820 iLvl trinket from a timewarped dungeon and that with heroism, Battle Cry, Potion, trinket use, could provide an extreme amount of dps burst which is also on a 1.5m CD. It seems like an obvious choice but I wanted to hear any thoughts or opinions that people have since I'll be losing 500+ static mastery. Also, the use effect gives around 20-24% increased damage during colossus smash. 
      Thoughts?... 

• By digimij
      How does Battle Cry actually work? Does the 100% crit chance guarantee a crit? I ask because I've been trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong to boost my DPS and noticed today, multiple times, while working on the Raid dummy I was not enraging when I expected to due to Battle Cry being up. 

I created a short clip that shows this happening:  

Is this normal or a bug?
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Dragon Warrior Gadgetzan Standard Deck.
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our N'Zoth Control Warrior Gadgetzan Standard Deck.