FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Pommy

Destruction, low dps, need help

Hello guys,

I need help to improve my Destruction dps.My gear item level is 727, but I was doing low dps with Archimonde fights or fights that have alot of movement. I can only do around 50k on these fights. I need suggestion to improve it. Thanks in advanced.

Here is my armory

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/dreadmaul/Dotvader/simple

My log

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/kWxvcJaQgNmTnp2L

First off, since it's LFR you kind of have to accept that the level of skill in the raid is going to impact your dps. But anyway:

-No potions used. I know it's just LFR, but still.

-Didn't pop your first cooldowns until the first ring was almost over.

The major thing bringing your dps down though was your Havoc use. It says you cast it 10 times, but you only landed 1 extra Chaos Bolt. The only way to do well on this fight as Destruction is to maximize free Havoc damage. Maybe you were Chaos Bolting and adds were dying before they landed. If that's the case, just cleave Shadowburns. That's even better, honestly. In the Infernal phase, try applying Havoc to an Infernal and then triple-Shadowburning the boss. It'll make a huge difference in your dps if you take proper advantage of Havoc.

First off, since it's LFR you kind of have to accept that the level of skill in the raid is going to impact your dps. But anyway:

-No potions used. I know it's just LFR, but still.

-Didn't pop your first cooldowns until the first ring was almost over.

The major thing bringing your dps down though was your Havoc use. It says you cast it 10 times, but you only landed 1 extra Chaos Bolt. The only way to do well on this fight as Destruction is to maximize free Havoc damage. Maybe you were Chaos Bolting and adds were dying before they landed. If that's the case, just cleave Shadowburns. That's even better, honestly. In the Infernal phase, try applying Havoc to an Infernal and then triple-Shadowburning the boss. It'll make a huge difference in your dps if you take proper advantage of Havoc.

Thanks alot HeadBeeGuy !!, I'll use your advice to improve my dps. Appreciated your advice :))))