FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Bloodkiller

I suck at dps lower than healer please give advice

I don't know what I am doing so I will give all you nice people my info so you can give me advice. My name is Bloodkiller, spirestone, horde, level 90 sublety rogue, item level 465. My dps when they post it is between 10 and 13 percent. the sites tell me open with ambush, go to back stab till full combo then slice and dice..keep doing back stab until full points then rupture then hemorage and keep all 3, slice and dice, hemorage and rupture up? When do I use my finishing moves? Thanks forr your help. I have been away for years. Bloodkiller. If any of you are alliance on kiljaedeen and need a healer I have a holy paladin there. Just let me know here. Thanks again, BK

Well, if you're doing all of that (maintaining Slice and dice, and rupture) while weaving in a single hemorrhage when the buff is about to fall off, you should have plenty of time for eviscerates before you need to refresh SnD and Rupture. You may be doing "poor" DPS, because of your lack of gear. Not much you can do about that, besides buy/get gear. As I'm sure someone will point out though, subtelty is performing fairly poorly this expansion thus far, you'd probably do better switching to another spec.

I don't know what I am doing so I will give all you nice people my info so you can give me advice. My name is Bloodkiller, spirestone, horde, level 90 sublety rogue, item level 465. My dps when they post it is between 10 and 13 percent. the sites tell me open with ambush, go to back stab till full combo then slice and dice..keep doing back stab until full points then rupture then hemorage and keep all 3, slice and dice, hemorage and rupture up? When do I use my finishing moves? Thanks forr your help. I have been away for years. Bloodkiller. If any of you are alliance on kiljaedeen and need a healer I have a holy paladin there. Just let me know here. Thanks again, BK

Could you please give us a link to your armory? That would make it easier to see what gear you are using. Also, if your guild uploads their logs to a website, like www.worldoflogs.com, it would be nice of you to share them. If you want us to help, you need to help us help you :)