Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Damien

One-Punch Speedfarming Monk

9 posts in this topic

Is Deadset Quin69?

No, Deadset is a friend of his however. :)

I have the full set, partial ancients, and cant even do T8. I can finish a T7 sub 2 mins. But I don't know where I'm missing the survivability of this build

I have the full set, partial ancients, and cant even do T8. I can finish a T7 sub 2 mins. But I don't know where I'm missing the survivability of this build

If you post your profile link, I can take a look. :) The trouble with LoN builds is that every ancient missing is a substantial loss of damage and toughness, so they're very demanding of your gear.

why not cube In Geom and use Envious Blade since it's special is already a 100% probability critical hit? I'm missing somthing?

why not cube In Geom and use Envious Blade since it's special is already a 100% probability critical hit? I'm missing somthing?

You could, yeah. Higher damage range on the sword is the only reason, but if you have a better Envious than your In Geom, you can totally run that.

Deadset, the cake is a lie.... did you know this ?

Just finally completed a whole ancient setup for this build and honestly, for t10 farming i deffo think there is nothing better. I tweaked it a little bit and still don't have a proper ancient hellfire and missing few stats here and there, as well as still looking for yan pants (i crushed the pair i was rerolling T_T), but overall:

600k hp

3.08k-2.95k In geom and Kyoshiro (RCDR and 8% elite dmg)

14k agi (still didnt add any caldesan gems as it's a farming char)

530% CHD

46% CC (friggin helm missing the crit chanche)

24% RCR

Paragon 830

Torch, Pinto's, avarice cubed

BOTT, Hoarder, Zei stone (69 BoTT, 38 Hoarder, 40 Zei)

So as you see not the best setup yet. I tested several combination with more RCR, more area dmg (81%), or spirit x second rolls on weapons. In the end this is the best setup fitting my playstyle atm, with the minimum amount of bells i consider enough to fight trough t10 (20-ish). 

As for the passives i didn't find necessary having 2 core skills for spirit regen so after more testing i stayed on these:

-Fleet footed 

-Beacon of Ytar

-Exalted soul

-Momentum

I find myself having basically a 100% uptime of momentum so i decided to ass a litle bit more of dmg to the bult, also considering it leasts 6 seconds.

With this setup i can clear a t10 rift in about 1.5-5 minutes depending on the map typology. It's incredible fast and all you need is time well the skills. (namely, dash, zephyr, momentum on, stop on mob, blinding light + mantra activation, bell). With the hoarder gem and the goldwrap i have averagly an armor of about 1.5 MILLION making the poor 700 res in all fields unimportant. Ofc the build becomes incredibly squishy when out of gold sources. Namely, single targets Bounties as Malthael or harder bosses. 

As for t10 multyplayer, i still can easily solo the whole level on my own. Just need to pay attention to crowd control as with no ephypany it can end ugly if taken around teleport or pushing effects. 

That side the one punch monk imho is actually the second best farming build only coming after Mage's TP/woh builds, but given the extreme difference of caring monks and mages have gotten in 2.4, if they received the same amount of love Onepunch would prolly be on top.  Hope it helps :)

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0