FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Hound

Who is going for legend in season 23?

If I ever get around to getting over my fear of crafting cards that I need to finish a high end deck, I'll try climbing the ladder more seriously. Sitting on 4000+ bust and too scared to craft something that might be in the next pack I buy!

Edited by Valkyr

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By VampAurora
      Back at it folks!
      Here's my interview with Jack "J4CKIECHAN" Hutton, a great deckbuilder and player from the United Kingdom, currently playing for team Fade 2 Karma. Enjoy!

Thank you for watching! If you have some time then please like/comment/subscribe on YouTube as well.
    • By VampAurora
      Hello everyone!
      New interview is up and running. This time with Sebastian "Xixo" Bentert, one of the best and most famous Hearthstone players in the world who was playing for Natus Vincere for the past year. Find out more!
      Hope you enjoy! Feel free to comment/like/subscribe on YouTube as well! Thank you!

• By Hound
      Multiseason high legend ranked player and experienced coach (with proofs) provides cheap real-time in game skype Hearthstone coaching. 

If you are stuck at any rank and can't really climb over it just feel free to add me and ask me anything, also if you need any information/proof about my coaching experience :)

My battlenet is Hound#2924.

This is a screenshot ov my highest ranking during season 22 which just finished.

Cheers!

http://imgur.com/E1fv2XJ

• By LegendJeremy
      Hey IcyVeins readers!   I will be updating this thread whenever I post a new video. I upload one video daily Monday-Friday.   All my videos can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/c/LegendJeremyHS   --------------------------------   Here's the first:   [Hearthstone] The Aggro-Pally Dream     If you're playing Aggro Paladin this is the start one can only dream about.   FULL RANKED / LADDER GAMEPLAY: LegendJeremy (Paladin) vs. Trump2 (Warlock)