FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Eie

MW bis list 5,2

Hey everyone,

I was wondering if anyone have been looking into the new bis list.

I have been looking in it a lot and made this

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0Atr0FnWxHDjpdG5qazkzUlBLcDkzZkRFVEVtNC1STFE&pli=1

I don't know if I'm wrong in this or not:)

But was hoping to get some feedback

Gemming is the same as it is now

Red : int/spirit

Blue : spirit

Yellow: crit / spirit

Hope to hear from you

Eie

• Like 1

Something seems wrong. You have a LOT of haste gear and yet it claims to be just above the break point. I know for a fact I can reach 6141 with just reforging and I still have a over 3.5k crit rating. (12k spirit)

Also, it seems you are not including the tier gear? Which i know once we get 2pc is the only real reason we should go for 6141. And 2 of the peices have mastery on it (helm shoulders) so we are going to have one mastery piece at least

Here is the reforge table of my current gear, obviously i did not reach 6141, but swapping out one gem for haste would push me past it. Regardless, I should have at least 40 more haste with one upgrade.

Posted Image

Edited by Krazyito
  • Like 1

I might be wrong on many points, this is my first time really going 100% into the numbers but i think its a decent first go .. ofc im aware that i might be wrong on some points .

i have tryed to put it on Wowhead in the Comparing tool : http://ptr.wowhead.com/compare?items=94994:94800:94753:94960:94779:94786:95270:95272:94978:95221:95139:94931:94514:94530:94965:94988;95271:95274:95273:95270:94960:94994:94786:94978:95221:95139:94931:94514:94530:94965:94988:94946;94805;94965:94988

i have heard we should go after 4 set bonus no matter what but i just still dont think it will help that much since its only 5 sec instead of the 10 in the start and im sooo unsure if 2h or MH/OH instead

hope to hear from you

Eie

I'm not really sure what to say.

What I'm thinking, is I'm going to have over 5k crit with gear once I get into the new raids. All this gear seems to have too much haste and not enough crit. Idk, maybe I'm wrong and we will have under 3k crit, but honestly that seems WAY too low of a number. With 500 ilvl gear, I'm around 7k crit rating. I don't think its worth the haste break point to go below 5k.

Currently i might be wrong :D i just heard that the 2 set bonus then you need 6141 Haste soo i just took that as a number to go after .. ofc im 100% sure that my BiS list is wrongsoo :D just hoping for some1 to overrun me with a better 1

Yea sorry i cant be of more help. I haven't looked at gear at all, im a little too busy with boss gudies and other things =/.

I just know glancing at those numbers, something seems wrong and you should be able to get a lot more crit gear and still get the haste break point. Even without gemming for haste.

I've determined that you want to get all the tier pieces excluding the shoulders.

Here is a rough list I made using Mr. Robot

Posted Image

http://www.askmrrobo...a9-ae1f9e998d31

Please note: This is NORMAL 522 non thunderforged and non Ra-den loot. The reason I did this was because I wanted to make a "worst case" scenario for t15. This is kinda a minimum with gear and once you get upgraded pieces with more haste, then other crit gear becomes more viable then some haste gear.

There is a lot more haste gear then I thought I would need, and the reforging is not optimal at all. But I think when making your list you should try to aim to have above 3.5k crit rating while maintaining the 6141 haste break point. Otherwise, I don't think it will be worth it.

Edited by Krazyito