8 posts in this topic
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
Cleared Heroic and Normal Emerald Nightmare in the first week of it's release.
Always looking for exceptional DPS of any class.
We are a guild, made up of former members of <Red Shift> and <Casually Addicted>, on Bleeding Hollow (PvP Server on a Chicago Datacenter) that have a common goal and will do what is necessary to achieve it. We are Shifty Casuals.
We are a group of professional adults, who believe success in raiding doesn't correlate to number in days/hours you spend raiding. We are starting a fresh page within our guild history and sticking to a 3 day a week raid schedule.
We don't tolerate elitism, bigotry, misogyny or any of the like. We enjoy our calm, adult environment and have no qualms with protecting it.
We do loot council which is fair and distributes loot for the progression of the raid as a whole and not an individual player. No favoritism, no loot drama.
We have our sights set on top 100 US for Legion and are looking for like-minded individuals to join our ranks.
Raid Days and Times (All times in EST as that is our server time):
· Tuesday 8:45pm-11:45pm
· Wednesday 8:45pm-11:45pm
· Thursday 8:45pm-11:45pm
Who We Want:
Since we are reforming and building for the expansion now is a great time to get in on the ground floor and clear content with us, while prepping for the new expansion. These are some key traits that we are looking for:
· Someone who understands that 3 nights a week raiding means that you need to bring your A-game each and every night. Attendance is expected to be near 100%. By committing to raid, you are committing yourself to our raiding schedule.
· The ability to perform under pressure. We only recruit impressive players, and spots are always competitive.
· Extensive class knowledge of your class. (IE: Alpha/beta testing, keeping up with theorycrafting, properly gemmed/enchanted, always be up to date on the intricacies of your class (not solely your spec(s)) and on the utility of the entire raid group.)
· A computer that can handle 20-30 man raiding and the ability to communicate via VOIP when needed. You must have a working headset and mic, and you must be prepared to use them. We will not read chat during boss fights. Inability to give a vocal response will not be tolerated as it directly hinders progression.
· Tough skin. We're always looking to improve ourselves as should you. Constructive criticism is encouraged, but flaming and insulting is not tolerated whatsoever.
If you have what it takes to be a part of this great team and community, feel free to apply at our website http://shiftycasuals.wowlaunch.com/. If you have questions about the application process, contact any of the officers for additional information.
Mischievous - Officer - giggles#1351
Esurient - Co-GM - starvingsun#1436
Amisti - Officer - amisti#1417
Boom Time is currently recruiting healers (and as always exceptional dps).
What healers do we need?
- Paladin (high)
- 870+ (Not absolute minimum)
- Mythic experience or impressive logs
- A sense of humour
Wednesday - 19:00-23:00
Thursday - 19:00-23:00
Sunday - 19:00-23:00
Contact info, about us, etc
Wixii#2580 (Healing Officer)
Origin#2634 (Ranged Officer)
Warlofd#2979 (Melee Officer)
I've been playing hearthstone for a while now and my favorite deck is N'Zoth paladin. I can easily reach rank 10 with this deck but i am keeping track and i have a 100% lose rate against fast freeze mage, the deck with a lot of card draw and mostly spells. No matter how much board control or health i have, they always seem to be able to deal 30+ damage in 1 single turn at some point, and you know its going to happpen when they drop emperor thaurissan. I'm getting really annoyed and have tried things like the eater of secrets to stop them but so far i havent been able to beat a single one of them... I know warrior is a good matchup but is there really now possible way to beat them with N'Zoth paladin? I'm also having the same problem dealing with malygos/thaurissan combos...
Hopefully someone can help me out!
Union is an alliance guild on the PVE server Uldum, we are currently 4/7 mythic and looking to add 1 mage and 1 warlock to our ranks. Union has been around since Vanilla and has had the same core of raiders for years. We pride ourselves on raiding just 10 hours per week and being able to maintain top 150 US throughout the last tiers of raiding. We raid:
Tuesday 8-11 EST (5-8 PST)
Thursday 8-11 EST (5-8 PST)
Sunday 7-11 EST (4-8 PST)
We are looking for a mage that not only parses high, but has good survival instincts and always comes prepared to each raid.
Hit me up in game: Stormcaster#1629
Hi, Does anyone of you know how much haste is enough for demon blades to proc properly ? I'm actually at 20% (crit 40% mast 20%) I can switch to 50% crit but I will have 6% haste.
There is now a debate whether the proc chance of demon blades during GCD is actually a buff or a nerf, if anyone could bring opinion on that too it would be great.