Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gonlaz

Vuhdo Hot Icons blew up, please assist

7 posts in this topic

Heya,

So since I have been using Vuhdo the past two years I notice it randomly blows up, like my settings all take a massive shit for no apparent reason and I regularly go in and redo everything. Anyways, this one I have no answer for, I have scoured walkthrough guides, forums, and cannot find any reference to what is causing my current issue.

The issue: My hot icons have randomly decided to show up outside of the player frame in Vuhdo, everything used to be perfect, they showed up in a nice left to right order under the text (name and health %) and now they are doing this, screen shot below. I would GREATLY appreciate anyone please taking a peek, thank you in advance. 

2minba.jpg

Try this:

gXTDOqu.png

Well yes, I can use the second option however the germination and rejuv are not next to each other, using the other format the icons worked, isn't there a way to make that work again? 

Well yes, I can use the second option however the germination and rejuv are not next to each other, using the other format the icons worked, isn't there a way to make that work again? 

Ok I understand now what you want, but I'm not sure how to fix it, I messed with my own and it seems to work fine, the only difference is that I'm using 3.71 and you're using 3.70

1 person likes this

Ok I understand now what you want, but I'm not sure how to fix it, I messed with my own and it seems to work fine, the only difference is that I'm using 3.71 and you're using 3.70

Ah, I didn't realize there was the new version, that very well could be the issue. I will check that out!

Couldn't find a version 7.1

UcmT0YG.png

1 person likes this