FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
axel881

Anyone had 2+ Legendary in 1 pack?

I don't know how you can get Ysera and Dr.Boom from the same pack. One is part of classic and one is part of GvG...

I have gotten 3 legendaries in a row and a fourth in the next 5. Mal'ghanis, Toshley, Gallywix and Mogor. all from GvG i got from arena before TgT.

• Like 1

I don't know how you can get Ysera and Dr.Boom from the same pack. One is part of classic and one is part of GvG...

Myth busted, I guess?

Anyway, never had 2 legendaries in one pack, but I opened one golden legendary and that counts as 4 legendaries, doesn't it?

Serious card value. Should obviously be used in highly competitive decks.

Lol

As for legends, I nvr drew 2 in a pack.

However, I did draw 2 golden legends in my life time though.

Golden justicar and baron geddon.

Can you ask the question again?

The next pack I opened after reading this thread had a golden Varian Wrynn and a normal Bolf Ramshield. I wouldn't mind getting that again tongue.png

I got 2 legendary from one pack 3 times. One is Mekgineer Thermaplugg and Dr. Boom, Second is Golden Eadric the Pure and Gormok the Impaler and third time was Illidan Stormrage and Gruul

I've had a golden Lorewalker Cho, normal Hogger and normal Nat Pagle in one pack. Was insanely excited because.. dust.  

at least those are legends. Haven't got legend in ages. I guess thats also because I wasn't opening any packs either.

If you open 39 packs on one type you are guaranteed a legendary in your next pack.Usually after 15-20 its "any pack now"

My first pack actually had Ragnaros and Varian. At the time, I thought it was a freebie given to new players. Didn't realize it was strange until weeks later.

My first pack actually had Ragnaros and Varian. At the time, I thought it was a freebie given to new players. Didn't realize it was strange until weeks later.

Ragnaros (classic) and Varian (tgt)...?

Personally got Jarraxxas and Grommash in one of my early classic packs but no other doubles since then

In one pack? Ragnaros is classic and Varian is TgT... so... seems kinda impossible to have them both drop from the same pack... either hearthstone changed something, or my whole world view is flawed!