Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

[EU-The Maelstrom][H]<XVI>11/13Mythic Recruiting DPS

2 posts in this topic

We are a 11/13, 7/10, 7/7 Mythic guild, looking for a few more players to help us progress further in HFC and onwards in Legion! Currently we are especially interested in the following classes:

• Mage
  • Shadow Priest
  • Death Knight
  • Elemental/Enhancement Shaman
  • Warlock

All other classes will of course be considered. 

We raid three nights a week.

Monday, Wednesday and Thursday 19:30 - 23:30 Server Time.

Our guild is our raid team. The only members of the guild who are not raiders are people who have raided with us previously or select close friends.

Have extensive knowledge of your class and be willing to push it to the limits of what you are capable of. You must be knowledgeable in all aspects of raid mechanics.

Maximize yourself for raiding. Fully Gem and Enchant your gear and put in the effort to obtain the best gear distribution in preparation for raids.

Meet our attendance criteria of 75%.

Teamspeak 3 with a headset and microphone is required without exception (We are an English speaking guild).

Good attitude toward raiding. Remain focused, brush off the wipes, be receptive of constructive criticism and be capable of giving it too. Control your ego.

Fit in with the guild. If you don't get along with people then you are unlikely to gain their favour when we make decisions about passing trials.

Once you have put in your application it will be discussed by the officers, we will try and contact you and there may be some back and forth. We might want to speak to you on Teamspeak during this time.[/ul]

We have a 6 raid trial period. This is over the course of two weeks and entirely at our discretion. We collate feedback from all raid team members about trials before making any decisions.

Thank you for taking the time to read. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me in game by adding Fexe#2310.

Currently recruiting ALL DPS for further progress and onwards in Legion!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Sappora
      H-Bleeding Hollow

Methodical is a Horde guild on the realm Bleeding Hollow we are currently in the process of rebuilding our raid core, and are in need of players to replace some trials that were cut. We are recruiting ALL exceptional players new, or returning, for moving towards mythics. We are seeking smart players who know how to play their class well and have no problem learning new mechanics quickly.

Raid Progression: 1/7 M EN
      Raid Dates: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday.
      Raid Times: 9:30P-12:30A EST (Be online by 9:15P)

About us:
      We are comprised of long term raiders who have raided multiple expansions at a high level.
      Most of us have played together for many years.
      We try to be on a first name basis with our raiders.
      We raid to have fun with our friends but also to push progression.
      Semi-Hardcore raiding guild whose goal is to get Cutting Edge each tier.

Who we are looking for:
      People who get excited about raiding every raid night.
      People we can rely on (attendance,effort,communication,dedication).
      People who who are looking for a fun raiding environment.
      People who understand what progression is all about.
      People who engage in the guild (socially, and as an integral part of the team).

We are currently looking for non-leather RDPS.

Requirements from you:
      Be able to make our times with 90% attendance (we understand certain real life situations occasionally come up)
      Know your class to the best of your ability and be able to take criticism from other players on how to improve your class. Also go through logs and see what you are doing wrong so you can play at your full potential.
      Execute mechanics in a logical sense. You do no DPS/HPS while you're dead. Standing in fire does not give you buffs.

If interested please contact one of the players listed below we can give information about: Bleeding Hollow, Methodical, and the general vibe of raids. 

Contact Info:
      Merkshow#1993 (GM)
      Sappora#1724 (Recruitment)
      Franny#1457 (Officer)
      Borlax#1380 (Officer)
    • By Primarch
      First all, glad to be here.  Secondly, I have some friends playing and they need me to play a single target DPS machine.  Right now, I'm thinking Rogue, or Arms Warrior.  Possibly Mage or Shaman as a backup selection.
      Warrior can also tank if need be.  I had considered Paladin, but I have heard they can't do well in Mythic stuff? 
    • By Sajakain
      ► Introduction:
      <Hand of Fate> is an Alliance Raiding Guild on US-Stormrage and we are looking for like-minded individuals to join our raid team. Our overall goal is to clear content while it is relevant while only raiding two nights a week.
      What are your goals for Legion? What kind of raid team are you looking for?
      ► The Details:
      Here are some of the direct details you are probably looking for concerning our team:
      Raid Days: Tuesday and Wednesday Raid Time: 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM Eastern Standard Time (EST) Invites: 8:30 PM - 8:45 PM EST Attendance Requirement: 100% Current Progression: 6/7(H)  
      ► What We're Looking For:
      Above anything else, we're looking for the player with an attitude and character that fits our team. We have turned several "skilled" players away simply because their attitude was not right for our team. Gear can be given and this game can be taught; character and attitude cannot.
      Specific Class Needs:
      We consider all applications that are submitted regardless of class or spec. We are, however, in immediate need of:
      Healers: (Druid, Monk, Paladin, Shaman MDPS: (Rogue) RDPS: (Druid, Hunter, Priest)  
      ► Our Expectations:
      All or our expectations can be found on our website (provided below) in greater detail. For a quick list, however, we expect the following:
      You should shoot for 100% attendance. We understand life happens (and do allow for absences as such) but you are committing yourself to a team with other individuals who are adjusting their lives to raid with you. If you should need to miss raid, we have a forum board to post such absences. You should be well versed in your chosen class and spec. As a bonus, being well versed in multiple specs (based on class) is even better. You should be able to handle the game, smoothly with adequate graphics to determine where the fire is. Additionally, your connection should be stable enough to prevent you from disconnecting twice an hour. Lagging out and disconnecting on a regular basis is not acceptable. Additionally, you should have a functioning microphone to communicate in TeamSpeak. Talking will not always be required of you but you should have the ability and willingness to do so if asked. You should be willing to register on our website and, at the very least, read content that is posted to it. Writing on our forums is not required except in rare cases. Our website is a valuable resource to the guild; it hosts information about upcoming raids, strategies, and theorycrafting sections but is also host to some of our recreational games that involves you outside of raiding; fun stuff with prizes and entertaining posts all around.
      ► Mythic+ Dungeons:
      We are also recruiting folks that are interested in farming Mythic+ dungeons in addition to our raiding.
      ► Contact Information:
      Below you will find the information you need to get in contact with us should you have any questions or concerns. Additionally, you will find the link to our website so that you can read more about us.
      Thank you for taking the time to read this and we look forward to finding like-minded individuals to take on Legion with us!
      BattleTag Contacts:
      Sajakain (Guild Master / Raid Leader): Sajakain#1683 Sanatlock (Guild Officer): KUEng#1553
    • By Stan
      Just a few moments after my post, Blizzard unveiled some of the content additions in Patch 7.1. 16 new pets from Wrath of the Lich King dungeons are coming and there are new tamable mechanical spiders for Hunters!
      Please note that Goblins are still working on updates.
      New adventures feature many additions we already previewed, these involve:
      Suramar Quest Line Continuation
      New campaign quests aimed to unfold a new story revolving around Suramar. Trial of Valor
       Helarjar World Quests will unlock after completing a series of quests. You'll witness the influence of Helya and her forces across the Broken Isles. Now comes to the fun part! If you enjoy collecting pets, Patch 7.1 will increase your pet arsenal!
      New Pets
      Raiding with Leashes IV: Wrath of the Lick King 
      This is a really neat addition especially if you're still farming mounts, such as Mimiron's Head, because these drop in the very same raids as the mounts do: Ulduar, Trial of the Crusader and Icecrown Citadel.
      16 new pets to be obtained from Wrath of the Lich King raids. Giant Worm Egg Red-Hot Coal Stormforged Rune Ominous Pile of Snow Overcomplicated Controller Fragment of Frozen Bone Putricide's Alchemy Supplies Drudge Remains Nerubian Relic Ironbound Collar Glittering Ball of Yarn Blessed Seed Wriggling Darkness Remains of a Blood Beast Skull of a Frozen Whelp Call of the Frozen Blade After collecting all pets, you will be mailed a Celestial Invitation. It starts a quest ( A Celestial Invitation), where you need to defeat Algalon the Observer in order to obtain Stardust.
      Falcosaur Pets
      WarcraftPets suggest collectors can now acquire:
      Bloodgazer Hatchling Direbeak Hatchling Sharptalon Hatchling Snowfeather Hatchling Algalon Encounter
      During the encounter, Algalon will be using three legendary pets:
      Comet Cosmos Constellatius New Tamable Arachnodrone Spiders
      Doctor Weavil went mad and a new adventure is available on Alcaz Island. 
      Hunters will be able to obtain Electrified Key to tame on of the three archondrones.
      It won't be easy to reach them as there are defensive turrets and proximity mines. Other obtainable rewards
      Machine Fluid Drudge Fluid Big Red Raygun Blizzard Entertainment
      Beyond its new group content (like the new Karazhan Mythic dungeon and the Trial of Valor raid), World of Warcraft Patch 7.1 holds many new adventures to be discovered and undertaken on your own. Here’s a look at an assortment of activities you can enjoy in addition to your return to Karazhan.
      Look to Suramar
      Your heroic efforts in Suramar will continue in Patch 7.1 with a new series of quests that unlock over a period of nine weeks, ultimately leading you to the very entrance of the Nighthold. You’ll delve into the story of the Nightfallen insurrection against the Nightborne and their Legion allies.

If you follow the quest line to completion, you’ll be much closer to obtaining the wondrous new Arcanist’s Manasaber mount.

Look for the quest “Lockdown” to get started.
      Helya’s Treachery
      The ruler of Helheim is Helya, a deposed val’kyr queen who is determined to thwart the Valarjar in any way she can. Search Dalaran for the new quest, “A Call to Action”, to begin a quest line to discover the depth of Helya’s influence well beyond Tideskorn Harbor.
      Your primary goal will be to unlock new Helarjar World Quests. These will then appear for you all across the Broken Isles, so you can help put a stop to Helya's infernal impact.
      A New Invasion
      The coastline of the Broken Isles is under assault from an invasive, predatory species, and they’re breeding out of control! These new Falcosaurs drop Falcosaur Eggs and Falcosaur Feathers, reagents for new First Aid and Cooking recipes.

Save an Orphaned Falcosaur pet to begin a journey toward understanding these hungry creatures. You might just earn a unique new mount along the way.
      Raiding with Leashes IV
      Pet Battlers rejoice! The time has finally come to delve into Ulduar, Trial of the Crusader, and Icecrown Citadel in search of new rare pets and the chance to do battle with a new Celestial foe!

Pictured here: Stardust (special encounter), Boneshard (Lord Marrowgar), G0-R41-0N Ultratonk (Mimiron), and Creeping Tentacle (Yogg-Saron).
      Stardust the celestial bunny won’t come easily. To get your hands on this rapturous rabbit, you’ll have to first obtain all 16 new pets from bosses across three raid dungeons. Only that impressive act will earn you an invitation (in the mail) to take on Algalon and his legendary pets: Comet, Constellatius, and Cosmos. You must then defeat him with a team of your own in glorious battle!
      Something, Something, Something, Guard Dog
      When he died, the second that Dr. Weavil’s heart stopped, his ultimate plan was put into motion. After adventurers looted his body, a viscous, yellow fluid slowly filled his veins, and jumper cables were implanted to shock him back to . . . life. Was this undeath? Alchemical engineering? No one is quite sure, but it left him sallow-skinned and over four times as evil as before.
      What’s worse, he started an internship program.
      Return to Alcaz Isle to get to get to the bottom of Dr. Weavil’s insidious plans, and perhaps you’ll take home a nice souvenir. These include:
      Machine Fluid—a consumable that makes a pet or battle pet look oil-coated for 60 minutes. Drudge Fluid—a consumable that makes a pet or battle pet look sallow for 60 minutes. Ew. Big Red Ray—a new toy that makes your pet or battle pet look big and red for 15 seconds. Electrified Key—allows Hunters to activate one of three Arachnodrone mechanical spiders.
      The spiders are tameable. You just have to get to them.
      Getting there won’t be easy. Dr. Weavil kind of went nuts and covered Alcaz Isle with anti-aircraft artillery (so you can’t fly), proximity mines (so you can’t run in a straight line), and defensive turrets (so you can’t think straight). Make it past those and you’ll still have to overcome his interns: Drudge Gnomes who mindlessly work for the little big guy.
      And then there’s Dr. Weavil himself—just waiting for you in his compound, which probably has a guard dog.
      It has a guard dog.
      For more on World of Warcraft Patch 7.1: Return to Karazhan, check out our preview video and the recent Q&A with Game Director Ion Hazzikostas.
    • By Stan
      While Patch 7.1 provides a lot of group content, Nahkampfgnome was curious to ask about additions to solo play.
      Despite World of Warcraft is a MMORPG, some prefer to play it as a solo RPG.
      He wonders whether the Suramar quest line added with 7.1 justifies the monthly subscription fee. As a person who sticks to matchmaking and won't use Group Finder, the content gating seems to be limited to Mythic & Raiding in Legion, adopting a "Mythic or die" (or "Mythic, raid or die") nature. E.g. new and existing dungeons being limited to Mythic difficulty (Karazhan, the Arcway etc.). Another concern are World Quests. Will there be any new World Quests in 7.1 and will they offer steady item progression?  We've got a satisfying answer as Patch 7.1 will introduce more solo gameplay oriented activities. A preview of such activities should be up soon.
      World of Warcraft is a MMORPG. Means, a massive multiplayer online role playing game. 

I play World of Warcraft as a solo player RPG, and group content only using Matchmaking. For me, the game is played best if i dont have to stick to a group of players. 

That wasnt always my preferred playstyle. In classic, i joined a raiding guild. I sticked to a guild up to catacylsm end, and left it at the end of Mists, when my final conclusion of all those organized gaming years was, that it is just not worth to have to stick to a group of people for longer than needed, to just see the content itself without the idea to have a shared schedule with people who could leave anytime using a simple realm transfer. I was not willing to invest any kind of commitment anymore just to be able to kill some pixel bosses.

I hate the new group finder. It is the worst version of a group setup tool which ever was implemented into World of Warcraft. Not catering to those who wish to gear up, but only for those, who already own the best gear and just need to grind up higher difficulty levels. It effectively locks out players with lower ilvl gear.

I like matchmaking. It is the golden path to gaming fun for a soloist like me. I may see the content, and dont have to attach to a group of people who only would see my purpose as a functioning soldier in a raid, while blizzard talks about "playing with friends". I only have to have a ilvl to be able to join the queue, and there is just no exaggerated ilvl prerequisite as like in the group finder.

That said, taking a look on 7.1, i wonder:

What is that patch bringing for me? Someone who wont use the group finder, who would want to stick to matchmaking? Someone who was used to run dungeons with the LFG tool, while legion started to limit dungeons to "mythic" mode, which is quite a bad return to content gating based on difficulty, which already failed in the burning crusade.. but which wasnt enough obviously so blizzard could learn for the future of their MMORPG.

Is the new suramar quest chain enough to justify a monthly subscription to a game that does not really want to offer me content? Or should i stop playing now as the only interesting thing, as usual, will be organized content (mythic dungeons, raids) at the mid and end period of the current expac?

Will there be a whole bunch of new world quests coming 7.1? Will world quests continue to offer a steady item progression without the need for "raid or die" (or in Legion "mythic dungeon or raid or die")?

Thanks for reading. If you think, a soloist should not play a MMORPG, you are wrong. As it both contains "MMO" and "RPG", and as multiplayer is not explicitly limited to organized content only.
      We're working on more activities tailored towards the solo-player. Details about solo-player activites coming in 7.1 will be revealed soon, stay tuned. :)
      It bothers me that Blizzard spend their time and my money on pleasing people who think that WoW somehow become Single Player RPG suddenly instead or preparing some group content for actual players.
      I'm not sure I follow this line of thought. Legion has come with a lot of group content - particularly content tailored toward parties with the Mythic Keystone system.

Patch 7.1 includes new World Quests, the Karazhan Mythic Dungeon and the Trial of Valor raid - it's hardly devoid of group content. (Source)
      World Quests
      There is a new Kirin Tor World Quest called Barrels o' Fun.   A totally new series of World Quests will become available - Helarjar World Quests.