Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lukeqz

WW Dps Performance Questions

7 posts in this topic

Ok, I have a question. I don't see any conversation about 2-handed vs dual-wield. Which is better for a WW Monk?

Ok, I have a question. I don't see any conversation about 2-handed vs dual-wield. Which is better for a WW Monk?

Oops, forgot to mention, I'm running Serenity. Thanks!

There isnt much diffrence, as far as im aware i think the 2H pulls a little bit ahead overall, atleast on mythic

the 2 handed wep from mannoroth parses the highest atm, but usually go for highest ilvl, if you wanna AoE haste is better than MS so you wanna use 2x the fist weapon from zakuun.

Question is not about 2h vs 1h, is more about : what you can equip in the current raid ?

For a single difficulty level, you have :

_Kormrok 2h polearm, you and feral druids are the only ones on it. Best stats, poor ilvl.

_Kilrogg 2h staff. Mastery, so shitty. If you don't have anything else...

_Zakuun 1h weapon with haste, for chiX gameplay. Enhance and combat rogues want them.

_Xhul 1h weapons, BiS for Serenity gameplay, good ilvl. One of the best choice.

_Mannoroth 2h polearm, good ilvl, awesome amount of MS, but a bit of useless mastery. Also there's only WW & BM monks, feral & guardian druids on it.

Posted (edited)

hi guyes,can you help me? Tiger Power is a 30% armor ignore
Raider's Training Dummy has armor and reduction 35% physical damage(As I know) There is 1-0.35=0.65 damage coefficient
Then I have Tiger Power buff,coefficient should be 0,755?
1-035+0,35*0,3=0,755
The physical damage gains from this is ~10.5%. Isnt it?

And there is another one question:
when we use the Tiger Palm or RSK for the first time does it gain the benefit of 30% armor ignoring (and >20% dmg for RSK debuff)?
or this rule always is used only for the next applications?

Edited by varkan

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Brutal
      <Bad RNG> is a Semi-Hardcore Horde raiding guild recruiting for our raiding team to progress quickly through Mythic's! The guild is currently located on Detheroc, but many realms are connected together. The list of connected realms are "Detheroc, Dethecus, Lethon, Haomarush, Blackwing Lair and Shadowmoon" but many guildies are located on the realm Lethon(Including leadership). Which are all US-PvP.

Group 1 - 3/7 M EN (currently not recruiting, but fill-ins occasionally snagged from group 2)
      Group 2 - 7/7 H EN, 3/3 N TOV (open recruitment below)

Mainly we're recruiting people who will be in our core raids but we also accept PvP player as well as casuals. We make sure everyone is comfortable in the guild to maximize their play-style. But we do ask for anyone who joins to have a tough skin on their back to take criticism and jokes. 

All players recruited for raiding positions must earn their way to their position, that doesn't mean you won't raid. We rarely sit players.

We will cross realm trial you if you wish, but you will not get loot until you join. Completely up to you. We also have people that will help you transfer if you're interested in not spending cash on it.

Current Needs

Group 2

Tanks:
      Currently none.
      Melee DPS with Tank OS:
      Currently any.
      Healers:
      Mistweaver Monk Ranged DPS with Healer OS:
      Currently any.
      Melee DPS:
      None (still apply, things change)
      Ranged DPS:
      Shadow Priest
      Balance Druid
      Mage(High) Arcane
      Frost
      Fire
      Warlock Destruction
      Demonology
      Affliction
      Hunter(High) Beast Mastery
      Marksman  
       Shaman (ele)  

Raid Times

Group 2:

Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday - Monday included for alt runs or pushing progression.
      8:00PM - 11:00PM CsT (server time)
      6:00pm - 9:00PM PsT
      9:00PM-12:00AM EsT

How to apply!
      Contact the Raid Leader for all Guild inquiries
      Recruitment Contact:
      Brutal#1229
      http://badrng.enjin.com/
    • By Andrevich
      Gents,
      I've been playing Arms warrior since vanilla WOW and have never had a DPS problem before but recently I've been having a heck of time in Raids. I recently respecced my talents and attribute some of this to unfamiliarity with the rotation but I am following the rotation in the guide to the best of my ability. I've looked at similarly talented and gear warriors and noticed my haste seems lower than others but that overall my damage seems rather "spikey" for lack of a better description. I have attached my wow armoury link and the most recent log from the EN. What really puzzles me is that in Mythic dungeons I'm able to hold my own and usually lead or and number 2 in DPS. Any help would be much appreciated.
      http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/zuljin/Andrevich/simple
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/8PT4yKzAhqjcwFaG#fight=1&type=damage-done&source=3
    • By Ezaro
      Who We Are
      We are a former hardcore guild who finally grew up! Want to still progression raid but don’t have 3 nights a week to devote to WoW? We might be the guild for you! The raiding core is ex TBC/WOTLK raiders who just don’t have the time to raid during the week any more due to real life.
      We raid at the weekend, though people are still on during the week doing arena/mythic + etc!  
      We are currently looking to move into Mythic raiding and are looking to expand the raid team with players with similar goals and time schedules as ourselves.

Raids Times (Server)  
      Sunday 8pm – 12 pm  

Current Progression 
      7/7 Heroic EN

Misc  
      Loot: Personal currently, may change when we settle on a core roster
      Voice: Discord
      http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/ragnaros/Twilight+Souls  

Recruitment  
      At the moment we're in need of Shaman/Paladin healers as well as all DPS classes. Higher item level is of course better but anything above 860 to start out is fine. Old school raiders preferred, but not required!  

Contact  
      Darkxblade #2173  
      Reaper #21108  
      GravePunk #2321  
      Gaz #2414
    • By platinumwolfe
      Guild Info:
      [Emerald Dream][A] <Scrub Squad> is a casual raiding guild, currently at 7/7H 3/3N 2/3H. We need a few more solid people to start Mythic!

Raid Times:
      Our raid nights are Tuesday/Thursday from 8-12pm eastern.

We're looking for people wanting to have fun while raiding and downing content. - No stress.
      We are looking for ranged and melee DPS for Mythic Progression.
      Also we run Mythic + all week and have several groups downing 11's and 12's. We hope to get up to 15 soon! 
      Currently looking for:
      Tanks: No demand
      Melee DPS: Low demand (Warrior, Havoc, Windwalker, or anyone exceptional)
      Ranged DPS: High demand (Mage, Hunter, Shadow Priest, Warlock, anyone exceptional)
      Healers: No demand
      We're at 19 members looking to get a few more to sit around 20-23. New members should be ilevel 860+ but that's not firm.

About Our Current Members:
      Most have extensive raiding backgrounds, and some come from previous hardcore raiding guilds. We're looking for a casual environment for less stressful and more fun raiding.

What Want In Members:
      Reliable - At least 80% attendance
      Friendly - fun loving!
      Self-motivated - players who can look up boss fights and class information on their own. With limited raiding time we can't afford to spend it all explaining boss mechanics multiple times.
      Chill - we're not looking for people who cause drama or place blame on people for failure.
      Attitude - Don't be a jerk, not just to guildies, but to everyone.
      Mature, Thick skinned - we can say some pretty offensive jokes.
      Ideally skilled - but that's something that can be helped.
      On the Emerald Dream server, or willing to transfer. For running Mythic raids, players have to be on our server.
      Feel free to pop into our recruitment discord to talk to an officer or leave a message! 
      https://discord.gg/y6ArYFU
      Battletag -  Wolfe#1468

• By bez
      Who we are
      <Hollow> is a semi-hardcore guild created by a group of friends, experienced players, that raided HC together in WOTLK. We reunited and transfered to the same realm to create a guild, or more accurately, a home. We keep a very friendly environment in and out of raids, oftenly joining discord to chat even if we aren't doing anything. Guild activities include but are not limited to mythic dungeons, mythic + and raiding.
      Our goals
      Our current progress is 7/7HC and 3/3N. Our goal is to form a better composed raid team and down ToV HC. During which we want to get everyone experienced and geared for mythics and next content. Mythic raiding is also in our plans once we get the right group for it.
      What we are looking for
      We are currently planning to expand and size up our raid team to progress ToV HC and in the not too distant future, Mythic raiding. We are strongly prioritizing priests of any spec, and healers are highly considered in general.
      RDPS: Most wanted all (Spriest); MDPS: Also welcome; HEAL: Need one or two (dont have monk, Dpriest); TANK: Main tank spots filled, still we could use one extra with DPS spec. Less geared people are also welcomed. 
      We also welcome social players as it can help our guild expand even further in other aspects of the game.
      Our raiding schedule
      Our current raiding schedule is 3 raids a week for 3 hours:
      Wednesday 8pm to 11pm server time - ToV Heroic Sunday 8pm to 11pm server time - EN Heroic Tuesday 8pm server time - ToV Normal & EN Normal The guild is using DKP system
      NOTE: We have added a catch up system for new recruits. When you get past the trial phase and join the ranks as an official member of our guild, you also earn 200 dkp as bonus. If thats not enough we will consider more options. We wont leave anyone behind no matter how new while at the same time, drawing a line for our core, active raiders.
      Thank you for taking your time reading through this post. If you have any further questions or if you are interested in joining us, feel free to contact us in game on Solidz, Hotbez or add us on BNET at Solidus#2642, bez#21193.