Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Khalizon

Changing from fury warrior to frost dk

4 posts in this topic

Ok so I've been playing my dk quite a bit and my raid needs the dk with the battle rez and the grips more than my fury warrior.  My warrior is 725ilvl.  My dk is 713.  I can't link my armory for some reason.  Calizon-moon guard.  I'm using heroic UH and 725 stone of the elements.  I know I need EDH. Is pebble normal or heroic worth using over either of these two trinkets.  I got the basic rotation and stat priority down.  I know I need to enchant my rings this has been an alt and I haven't been worrying about.  Tomorrow night will be the night im gonna start raiding on him.  Let me know what you think.

As far as trinkets go, if you have a heroic Pebble it would be better than heroic UeH for Frost. UeH has a nice proc and a ton of crit, but crit's really garbage for Frost. What you really want to aim for though is EDH (as you said), Discordant Chorus, and swap DC for the heirloom trinket for demon fights.

Well im raiding tonight lets hope I get DC and EDH.  Even normal EDH would be good.  I have heirloom so I'll just play it by ear.

Ok so tonight I cleaned up.  I got heroic WF class trinket with a socket.  (i know its bad for frost)  I got WF pebble and my heroic head and a ring so I got my 4 pc and some other usable pieces.

1 person likes this