FORUMS
Tyrande

mythic xhul'horac question

Hi everyone,

I come to you to ask you a quick question. A friend told me about a trick on the strategy for this boss on MM. A strategy that conciste to have 3 tank. One of which is a pal prot. He told me that having a pala, it made him easier fight. We can avoid much of the strategy.

Does anyone can tell me more? And if there is a video showing this strategy?

Thank you in advance and sorry for my basic English , but I'm an Italian girl and I admit that it's quite difficult for me to write English correctly.

Bye.

Edited by Tyrande

There is a method that uses three tanks to help with soaking and some mitigation but ultimately it is fruitless. Unless the tanks are pulling huge dps as well it is not beneficial to have more then two. The two tanks you have just need to be intelligent and have big CDs or mitigation up before taking abilities to the face.

that's all ? I expected something more cheated. 2 tanks are enough , with one of them in paladin. I don't understand why 3 tanks. 

Edited by Tyrande

Well, the only thing why 3 tank is needed, is to ease taun mechanic, at some point and how Demonarsvark said to help mitigate some dammage from abilities. About DPS, well Blood DK deals a lot with his aoe rotation but in general right now 3 tanks are not so important there.

By the way anyone knows to whom I must write, to provide information about Xhul`Gorak for mythic guide?