Haste or Multistrike with 4pc and Tome

1 post in this topic

I am a 724 frost mage and I was wondering about my stat priority with current gear. I have the 4pc and Tome of Shifting Words. I was under the impression that with that gear I would want to prioritize Haste over Multistrike with gear and enchants. My guild mate told me that Haste used to be the best stat, but now Multistrike is better again for the 4pc/Tome combo. I can't find anywhere online that confirms this. Can someone give me there thoughts?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By timmo900
      Hey guys,
      Just wondering peoples thoughts on the 20% Haste Minimum for UH DPS.
      Who thinks it is absolutely crucial?
      I am looking at a bunch of recent drops i have that are basically same ilvl. 
      I run castigator and all of the pieces i want to swap in, will give me loads more crit, but drop my haste from 20% down to 16%.
      how detrimental do you think this will be if i make the change? my crit will sit at almost 40% up from 32%.
      Thanks in advance,
    • By Keldren
      I use AMR to quickly get an idea of different gear upgrades pretty often. With the changes to mastery they have yet to really set up a new default stat weight and I didn't really like the stat weight they had before anyway. I know the priority of Vers>Haste>Mastery>Crit. This is more about the technical weights for AMR.
      Does anyone have any thoughts on what stat weighting they use for AMR or what the new weights should be?
      Thank you.
    • By Vaellian
      So on the stat priority page it says that mastery is even above strength. I've been following that for awhile, but i noticed simcraft released a legion version and i always love using it for myself. my question is that when i ran my stat scailings in simcraft, i got

Str: 1
      AP: .95
      Haste: .91
      Mastery: .86
      I'd link armory but i noticed that blizzard hasn't seemed to updated their armory. im getting my 725 ilvl Pre-patch char

because of the way our mastery works, is this difference in the stats caused by the fact that Pots are Proc based damage (thus increasing in damage with mastery) The neck enchant is a Proc damage, our 2 BiS trinkets are also proc damage, and paladin Greater blessing of Might, if given to us. is proc damage

The Simcraft official dps ranking has the warrior is 2k stats all around and 13k mastery. so there's definately something to it
    • By Kharth
      What haste % should I aim ? I'm at 25% and that's giving me a 12 sec cd on demon spikes so i can have them up 100% of time (theoretically). Immolation aura is 50% uptime. Should I go for more mastery or versatility at this point ? The guide said:
      Haste reduces the global cooldown (until you reach 50% Haste), and also reduces the cooldown of  Demon Spikes and  Immolation Aura.
      but I think its saying haste past 50% stops reducing the GCD.
    • By Ukjent
      I was reading the stat guide and im not sure if i should use Empowered Seals or Holy Shield. 
      The guide is saying you should have 1715 Haste if you are using Empowered Seals and 3858 if you are using Holy Shield.
      Question 1: Should i use Empowered Seal until i can reach 3858 haste or should i use Holy Shield? 
      Question 2: Ant tips on how i can get more haste? I know im missing the neck enchant. Im trying to get better gear with more haste. 
      If you see anything else i should change please let med know.
      Im new to pala tanking and i ove it so far :)