FORUMS

Arena. SImple as that. If you can get 4 wins, you "gain" value, if you can get about 5-6, you can play arena each day thanks to daily quests and if you are able to stay past the 7-win mark, you can permanently play arena.

Arena. SImple as that. If you can get 4 wins, you "gain" value, if you can get about 5-6, you can play arena each day thanks to daily quests and if you are able to stay past the 7-win mark, you can permanently play arena.

Unless you wanna play standard only in the future. Arena will give you GvG packs every once in a while

The chance is rather low and you can disenchant GvG cards (it is more probable that you will earn enough dust to craft one specific card than finding it in a pack). Also, it help you be more flexible when it comes to switching decks, since you will practice proactive strategies and trading.

you could disenchant the GvG, yes that is true. I just feel the fact you may get GvG from arena raises the threshold of how many wins makes it better than just buying the pack you want. Ofc if you are good enough to infinite arena, then its no questions asked. For me the risk is too high.my maximum win is 6. :(

I have been improving in arena recently. My best run was surprisingly a warrior deck - four death's bites. It got 9 wins. It is definitely the best way to get packs, and the most fun way too!

Edited by YourGod