FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
CuteMint

Need Fury Help

Hello! I have been out of the WOW loop to play some D3 but now I am back and feel like a noob. What are furys main stat priorities? Mastery/Crit If I want to PVE? What is the stat priority for PVP? Is fury viable for pvp or is Arms better? Sorry for the most random questions, I just really want to figure this out. 

Hello, I'm not an expert, but my main is a warrior Fury/Arms.
Fury stats: Crit is the priority over Mastery until you get 30% with raid buffs. After that, Mastery becomes better. You should try to get the 11% and 18% breakpoints of haste too. I don't know about pvp, sorry.

Either Fury and Arms are viable for PvP, but I guess that Arms is being better.  

The Fury stat priority can be found here: Fury Warrior DPS Stat Priority. It does explain 11% haste breakpoint necessity until you obtain your class trinket which forces haste below Mastery and Crit which are your following stats at that point, respectively.

Unfortunately I do not take part in PvP. It has always been my assumption that if a Warrior wishes to PvP they do it in Arms (2's / 3's) or Prot (5's). I may be wrong with my assumptions. I can't imagine the stat priority changing much, if any.

Generally, in PvP, it depends on your comp. 

Arms is very strong in comps like Turbo, because it creates so much spread pressure. Fury has incredibly strong burst when comboed with Siegebreaker, but you lose your only non-stun CC because of it. Both specs are completely viable at 2700+ and both can be played at very high level PvP.

The main downside of Fury is that you'll struggle vs. Holy Paladins if you don't have enough pressure to stop the denounce spam.

Mastery > Versatility is the priority for both specs.