FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

Throne of Thunder Protection Paladin Style

This thread is meant to collect useful pieces of information for Protection Paladins attempting bosses in the Throne of Thunder. We will add some contributions ourselves and hope that the rest will come from comments in this thread Posted Image

Table of Contents

Jin'rokh the Breaker

Useful talents:Useful glyphs:Tips and Tricks: share your thoughts!

Links:

Horridon

Useful talents:Useful glyphs:Tips and Tricks:Links:

Council of Elders

Useful talents:Useful glyphs: share your thoughts!Tips and Tricks: share your thoughts!

Links:

Tortos

Useful talents:Useful glyphs:Tips and Tricks:
  • A block tank, especially a Paladin with AoE healing/damage between ability_paladin_hammeroftherighteous.jpgHammer of the Righteous/spell_holy_innerfire.jpgConsecration/inv_glyph_majorpaladin.jpgGlyph of the Battle Healer is a great tank for the adds. We're also a good tank on the boss by using ability_paladin_shieldofvengeance.jpgShield of the Righteous just before the bite to minimize the damage taken.
  • If you're on the adds, you can start on the boss to build up some spell_shadow_charm.jpgVengeance. This gives you some bonus Attack Power before the bats arrive. You should try to tank the bats in range of melee so they can cleave/AoE them while DPS-ing the boss.Try to position yourself between the boss and the next turtle shell, so it flies through the bats into the boss for an increased damage spike on both.
  • Suggestion for handling the bats:

• We did better with me (Protection Paladin) on Tortos and the other tank (Warrior) on bats. With inv_glyph_majorpaladin.jpgGlyph of the Battle Healer, the bats would come to me instead of a healer, and the warrior tank could ability_heroicleap.jpgHeroic Leap onto me and pull them all off. Then we'd both pop all our AoE buttons and get the bats down fairly quickly (10 man). Before we did that, the bats would potentially hit one of the healers before the bat tank could get aggro on all of them.
Links:

Megaera

• If you have 2 other paladins in the raid beside yourself, you can chain spell_holy_sealofwisdom.jpgHand of Purity on the tank tanking the red head. This will minimize the damage taken from the boss and the ticking dot.
  • If you tank the head that's not actively being killed, don't forget to use your ranged attacks on the one that is so you don't waste any damage and you can get the heads down faster. You can put 2+ million damage on the active head doing this.
Links:

Ji-Kun

• Use ability_paladin_speedoflight.jpgSpeed of Light during ability_druid_galewinds.jpgDown Draft.
  • Once you get a few stacks of the debuff from soaking the pools, you can use spell_holy_divineshield.jpgDivine Shield to remove them and soak more pools, if you are not tanking. Try using Divine Shield around 3-4 stacks.
  • With spell_holy_sealofwisdom.jpgHand of Purity, you can time the 6-second buff to cover the last 2 hits rom the debuff you get for soaking a pool. The 70% reduction most makes this a non-issue, so it becomes safe to grab up some pools to make space.
Links:

Durumu the Forgotten

Useful talents: share your thoughts!

Useful glyphs: share your thoughts!

Tips and Tricks:

Links:

Primordius

Tips and Tricks: share your thoughts!

Links:

Dark Animus

Links:

Iron Qon

Useful talents:Useful glyphs: share your thoughts!

Links:

Twin Consorts

Links:

Lei Shen

Useful talents:Useful glyphs: share your thoughts!

Links:

Changelog

• 23 Mar. 2013: Added Kellivas' tips for Tortos, Megaera, Ji-Kun, Durumu, Iron Qon, and Lei Shen, and wellandus' tips for Tortos and Ji-Kun.
  • 14 Mar. 2013: Added Promdates' tips for the first 6 bosses.

Jin'Rokh the Breaker

Glyphs: Battle Mender, Focused Shield, Divine Protection

Talents: Light's Hammer or Execution Sentence (for either aoe healing on Lightning Storm, or just more damage if healers are ok)

Horridon

Glyphs (If solo tanking the boss): Focused Shield, Divine Protection, personal choice

Glyphs (If tank swapping to adds): Divine Protection, Alabaster Shield, Battle Mender

Talents (if solo tanking): ES/LH (if you're in range to LH the adds for healing/damage, otherwise ES), Clemency (for 10 man or no other paladin, so you can Bubble/HoP/HoP/Bubble the debuffs)

Talents (if tank swapping): Light's Hammer/Holy Prism for adds, Speed of Light (to move to the doors/move boss faster)

Tips: You can, as Paladin tank, sit on the boss full time. Normally you should swap after each door, but a paladin can bubble the first stack of debuffs, Hand of Protection the next, use HoP again (or get someone else to do it for you) the 3rd, then bubble the 4th. I assume you could just stay on the boss 100% after that by getting another HoP until the boss dies.

Council of Elders

Glyphs: Battle Mender, Divine Protection, personal choice

Talents: LH/HA, Unbreakable Spirit (so you can DP more often)

Tortoes

Glyphs (adds): Battle Mender, Divine Protection, Alabaster Shield

Glyphs (boss): Battle Mender, Divine Protection, Focused Shield

Talents: LH/HA, Unbreakable Spirit

Tips: A block tank, especially a paladin with aoe healing/damage between HoR/Consecration/Battle Mender is a great tank for the adds. We're also a good tank on the boss by using Shield of the Righteous just before the bite to minimize the damage taken. If you're on the adds, you can start on the boss to build up some vengeance. This gives you some bonus ap before the bats arrive. You can tank the bats in the middle-ish area of the room close to the boss. He has a rather large hit box, so it's easier than you imagine. If you can be close enough so the melee can sit on the boss and still cleave/aoe the adds while ranged cast aoe's on the bats, you can kick a turtle shell through the bats into the boss for an increased damage output spike on both.

Megaera

Glyphs: Focused Shield, Divine Protection, Battle Mender (if you're the tank on the focused add)

Talents: LH, Hand of Purity, personal choice for movement talent

Tips: If you have an additional 2 other paladins in the raid, besides yourself (on 25 at least), you can chain Hand of Purity on the tank actively on Red head. This will minimize the damage taken from the boss and the ticking dot.

Ji-Kun

Glyphs: Battle Mender, Divine Protection, Focused Shield

Talents: LH/HA, Speed of Light

Tips: Use speed of light to stay close to Ji-Kun during the pushback.

• Like 1

Jin'Rokh the Breaker

Glyphs: Battle Mender, Focused Shield, Divine Protection

Talents: Light's Hammer or Execution Sentence (for either aoe healing on Lightning Storm, or just more damage if healers are ok)

Horridon

Glyphs (If solo tanking the boss): Focused Shield, Divine Protection, personal choice

Glyphs (If tank swapping to adds): Divine Protection, Alabaster Shield, Battle Mender

Talents (if solo tanking): ES/LH (if you're in range to LH the adds for healing/damage, otherwise ES), Clemency (for 10 man or no other paladin, so you can Bubble/HoP/HoP/Bubble the debuffs)

Talents (if tank swapping): Light's Hammer/Holy Prism for adds, Speed of Light (to move to the doors/move boss faster)

Tips: You can, as Paladin tank, sit on the boss full time. Normally you should swap after each door, but a paladin can bubble the first stack of debuffs, Hand of Protection the next, use HoP again (or get someone else to do it for you) the 3rd, then bubble the 4th. I assume you could just stay on the boss 100% after that by getting another HoP until the boss dies.

Council of Elders

Glyphs: Battle Mender, Divine Protection, personal choice

Talents: LH/HA, Unbreakable Spirit (so you can DP more often)

Tortoes

Glyphs (adds): Battle Mender, Divine Protection, Alabaster Shield

Glyphs (boss): Battle Mender, Divine Protection, Focused Shield

Talents: LH/HA, Unbreakable Spirit

Tips: A block tank, especially a paladin with aoe healing/damage between HoR/Consecration/Battle Mender is a great tank for the adds. We're also a good tank on the boss by using Shield of the Righteous just before the bite to minimize the damage taken. If you're on the adds, you can start on the boss to build up some vengeance. This gives you some bonus ap before the bats arrive. You can tank the bats in the middle-ish area of the room close to the boss. He has a rather large hit box, so it's easier than you imagine. If you can be close enough so the melee can sit on the boss and still cleave/aoe the adds while ranged cast aoe's on the bats, you can kick a turtle shell through the bats into the boss for an increased damage output spike on both.

Megaera

Glyphs: Focused Shield, Divine Protection, Battle Mender (if you're the tank on the focused add)

Talents: LH, Hand of Purity, personal choice for movement talent

Tips: If you have an additional 2 other paladins in the raid, besides yourself (on 25 at least), you can chain Hand of Purity on the tank actively on Red head. This will minimize the damage taken from the boss and the ticking dot.

Ji-Kun

Glyphs: Battle Mender, Divine Protection, Focused Shield

Talents: LH/HA, Speed of Light

Tips: Use speed of light to stay close to Ji-Kun during the pushback.

Thank you very much, I added the information to the first post. Don't hesitate to add more tips when you kill the other bosses as well.

• Like 1

Tips and tricks

Megaera - if you tank the head that's not actively being killed, don't forget to use your ranged attacks on the one that is so you don't waste any damage and you can get the heads down faster. I can put 2+ million damage on the active head doing this.

Ji-Kun - once you get a few stacks of the debuff from soaking the pools, you can bubble them off and soak extra when not tanking if needed. I usually bubble at 3-4 stacks.

Durumu - you can bubble off the debuff from serious wounds.

I'll try to post more tips as I come across or think of them.

Iron Qon - SoL is a great talent for leaving the tornados

Lei Shen - SoL is a great talent for switching corners and for out ranging decapitate.

• Like 1

Ah yes,

Tortos - if for some reason your raid leader decides it's better for you to be on the boss instead of adds... You might wanna swap out the battle healer glyph or you'll be pulling lots of aggro on the adds through healing

• Like 1

Tortos - We did better with me (prot paladin) on tortos and the other tank (warrior) on bats. With battle healer, the bats would come to me instead of a healer, and the warrior tank could heroic leap onto me and pull them all off. Then we'd both pop all our aoe buttons and get the bats down fairly quickly (10 man). Before we did that, the bats would potentially hit one of the healers before the bat tank could get aggro on all of them.

• Like 1

Ji-Kun idea - WIth Hand of Purity you can time the 6s buff to cover the last 2 hits rom the debuff you get for sucking up a pool. The 70% reduction most makes this a non-issue, so its safer to grab up some pools to make space.

• Like 1

Tips and tricks

Megaera - if you tank the head that's not actively being killed, don't forget to use your ranged attacks on the one that is so you don't waste any damage and you can get the heads down faster. I can put 2+ million damage on the active head doing this.

Ji-Kun - once you get a few stacks of the debuff from soaking the pools, you can bubble them off and soak extra when not tanking if needed. I usually bubble at 3-4 stacks.

Durumu - you can bubble off the debuff from serious wounds.

I'll try to post more tips as I come across or think of them.

Iron Qon - SoL is a great talent for leaving the tornados

Lei Shen - SoL is a great talent for switching corners and for out ranging decapitate.

Ah yes,

Tortos - if for some reason your raid leader decides it's better for you to be on the boss instead of adds... You might wanna swap out the battle healer glyph or you'll be pulling lots of aggro on the adds through healing

Tortos - We did better with me (prot paladin) on tortos and the other tank (warrior) on bats. With battle healer, the bats would come to me instead of a healer, and the warrior tank could heroic leap onto me and pull them all off. Then we'd both pop all our aoe buttons and get the bats down fairly quickly (10 man). Before we did that, the bats would potentially hit one of the healers before the bat tank could get aggro on all of them.

Ji-Kun idea - WIth Hand of Purity you can time the 6s buff to cover the last 2 hits rom the debuff you get for sucking up a pool. The 70% reduction most makes this a non-issue, so its safer to grab up some pools to make space.

Thanks guys, all added :)

Anyone know if you can precast hand of freedom when jin'rokh throws you, will it last long enough? I see some tanks getting HoF but not sure when it's cast. Is it the pally being thrown or another pally? I will try both scenarios tonight.

Anyone know if you can precast hand of freedom when jin'rokh throws you, will it last long enough? I see some tanks getting HoF but not sure when it's cast. Is it the pally being thrown or another pally? I will try both scenarios tonight.

Please, let me know how it went ;)

Hello all

For Durumu u can solo tank

You can stay on the boss fulltime if you keep dropping the stacks of Posted Image Serious Wound with Posted ImageHand of Protection or Posted ImageDivine Shield (or get someone else to do it for you if Hand of Protection is on cooldown) , (i feel safe reset on 5 stacks ).Remember not reset the 2nd time 5 stacks will appear , because the Posted Image Disintegration Beam phase

Edited by gigasteo

I didn't get to test out the hand of freedom for the throw. But I have some news...

In normal mode I successfully solo tanked...

Horridon... I used hand of protection after each door to remove the debuff

Durumu... I used hand of protection to remove hard stare at the start of each light phase

Iron Qon... I used hand of protection to remove impale at 3-5 stacks depending on

Which defensive cds were available. They fall off on their own during the tornado phase.

You can do this with any tank as long as you have a pally

In the raid. But remember to have a cancel aura macro for hop or have the pally who is placing the hop on you follow it up with a hof.

I can agree, Iron Qon is a solo tankable fight as long as you are running a proctection paladin. Have them spec into Clemency for this encounter and HoP off the stacks at roughly between 4-5 stacks. Save any type of personal cooldowns for the higher stacks and you'll be all set.

It is important that was also noted, make sure your paladin has a cancellation aura macro, /cancelaura [name], to keep boss from running amock.

I think you're giving too much value to glyph of divine protection. If we can predict incoming damage then we should have SotR up for it anyway (hard stare, snapping bite, triple puncture etc) so I would much rather pick up a dps glyph in its place. I would strongly advise not using it for fights with high magic damage and low physical damage such as Jin'rokh and Magaera. It is however quite useful for progressing Ji-Kun and Iron Qon where there is heavy physical damage over time ability's.

I would also recommend using holy prism for every fight other than Mageara and perhaps Council. It's an extremely underrated ability: it's almost on a par dps wise with ES and beats it on aoe/cleave encounters. The healing factor is an outstanding utility; consider 300k heals to five players after every dire call. Because it's a smart heal not only does it require 0 focus to use effectively but it will always target those that need it most. Rather than hammer of light which has an extremely limited range.

You've also included glyph of focused shield in fights with cleave, Ji-Kun & Magaera (interupt utility on Magaera). Seems like an odd choice when you could glyph holy wrath which is better dps on paper. The exception may be Jin'Rokh where you can't guarantee he'l be stood in a puddle <20%.

Jin'Rokh

Take unbreakable spirit and bubble two of the stuns.

Use holy prism after ironisations.

Horridon

Use holy prism after every dire call.

Tortos

Sit your prot paladin on Tortos and he should be 100% self sufficient for the entire fight.

We're arguably the worst class to tank bats as we generally have very little avoidance and a relatively small HP pool compared to other classes. Whilst our cleave is fantastic and having multiple targets on you dramatically increases our single target/cleave our aoe is really nothing special.

Magaera

Use your dps cd's after the first breath to make optimal use out of them with high vengeance. Use un-glyphed DP on every second breath and save GoAK if you get a third.

Ji-Kun

Unless you have perfect latency you should attempt to "pre-cast" SotR before every talon rake. However your biggest concern is the infected talons which you should plan on bubbleing off at > 5 stacks.

Primodeus

If you're doing 10 man then you should be your raids top priority for getting mutated. You'l be one of your groups top contributors (if not top) to damage taken by Primordeus, also 2/3 of our healing is gimped by not doing full damage on him.

Dark Animus

You can easily tank 3 small golems with just passive external healing if you precast GoAK, refresh SS with high vengeance and then use holy avenger.

Glyph focused shield if you don't want to accidentally kill an inactive large golem.

Twin Consorts

Have your off tank expose the adds and you can then aggro them via just your own self healing.

Ignore the beast until the next one is close to spawning, at which point the prio should be in execute range.

You can tank the first phase with relative ease with nothing but your own self healing due to the high vengeance from multiple targets and very low damage intake.

Lei Shen

Use bubble and ardent defender to soak decapitates for more dps up time.

Edited by Skylines

tier 14 pladin solo tank:

overview of the guide : this guid is not guide for the whole encounter and abilitys its ment for tanks that allready know how the fight goes and the mecanics .

also sorry for gremer and spelling mistakes in advance. smile.png

i hope you find this guide useful.

its imortant to note that i did this boses with 530 ilvl and i am haste spect

and its ment for 10 men normal.

TORTOS:

glyphs :

1. blinding light = when you got bats on you and you have hard time you can stun for 3 seconds which chill dmg and will allow healers to heal you up pretty easy.

2.   [Glyph of Divine Protection] = bearly any magic dmg in the fight.

3.  [Glyph of the Alabaster Shield] boost to dmg since tanking bats will make you block alot can be swaped for  [Glyph of Avenging Wrath]  [Glyph of the Battle Healer] .

talents :  [Holy Avenger] - grate def cd tanks to SOTR.

[Holy Prism]  - best for picking bats up for evry bets wave . cast on either yourself when in renge of bats or on someone that is.

tanking tips for this fight : before the pull figure out what is the max range you can be from boss and then make a mark so you will not go too far . make sure you have avengers shield up for evry bat wave and when bats come use avengers shield followd by holy prism and holy wrath(concentration and HOTR affter) this will give you good agro before bats even land.

stand on the side of tortos (not in the middel of him ) will give you better position to not be with back to bats or boss.

use SOTR before stop will lower the dmg u will take ( you can hand of prot/ bubble then cancel aura)

JI-KUN : 

overview:

basicly to solo tank this boss you need to figure out how much dmg aprox you will take from each talon rake.you need to use SOTR for evry talon rake, for me i can survive 4-5 talon rakes with just SOTR affter that need to cmbine def cds. and you need pretty decent dmg from your raid group (shouldent be too high since you solo tank = higer tank dmg and 1 more dps)

know that you cant reset your talon rakes stacks. ( i menged to survive 10 stacks and we killed him you probly could go to 12 with good planing but shouldent be neccery)

glyphs: 

1. Glyph of Divine Protection - adds another def cd since you take no magic dmg in this fight (if you dont stand i pools which you shouldent anyways)

2. glyph of focusd shield - grate dmg boost as you tank boss only.

3. whatever you want none make too much diffrent.

talents :

1. [unbreakable Spirit] - will allow you to use Divine Protection more often which is very good for this fight

2.  [speed of Light] - best to handel down draft will be up evry time . make sure before down draft come that you are very close to the boss and use right affter down draft starts . NOT BEFORE .

tanking tips for this fight : try to have 4 stacks of bastion of glory or at least 3 , and 5 holy power before a talon rake come so you will use SOTR 1 sec before she start casting talon rake get 1 more holy power and then with 3 holy powers give yourself heal for almost full hp with WOG .

DURUMU THE FORGOTTEN: 

overview of the fight : main thing to this fight is    [Arterial Cut] and [serious Wound] stack resets. you want to be toped asap when you get [Arterial Cut] will be harder as Serious Wound stacks raise. and aim to reset staks of Serious Wound with either bubble or hand of prot at 6 -7.

glyphs : 

1. focus shield - grate since well you only have 1 target the whole fight. 

2.  [Glyph of Avenging Wrath] - not many other glyphs that you can use and 10 % hp is allways nice.

3. what you find best . (i recomand not taking glyph off divine prot since you will want 40% less dmg in light pashe when you have 5 stacks and want to reach 6 -7 before reseting.

talents : 

1.  [Eternal Flame] - will help you alot with your self heals when used with vengence seal of insight and 5 stacks of bastion of glory you will self heal around 100k evry 2 seconds.

2.  [unbreakable Spirit] - its inuf for your stacks resets no need for clamency. and this will allow you to use divine protection more often .

3. [Holy Avenger] - basicly allow you to build 5 stacks of bastion of glory very fast to pop instant major heal on yourself.

4.  [Execution Sentence] - grate for either dmg or self heal.

tanking tips for this fight : open fight with holy avenger and as soon as you reach 5 stacks of bastion of glory use ethernal flame (even if you are 100% hp) this will allow you to save up 5 more stacks of bastion of glory while using holy avenger to be used when need. and will make you heal alot which will help your healers to top you (usualy wil need to heal 10 -20 % for first 3 stacks).

you want to have 5 stacks of bastion of glory up for when you take the 4-5 stack of Serious Wound which will most likely top you and cancel Arterial Cut.

you want to reset your Serious Wound stacks when you reach5-7 stacks (max 7 no point in more) 

affter the first time you reset stacks you wont need to reset stacks for some time as  [Disintegration Beam] will come before you will need to reset stacks and by the time that pashe is over your stacks will be reseted by themself. 

try to keep building your bastion of glory stacks while Disintegration Beam pashe is up.

NEVER use lay on hands on yourself to prevent forbearance that wont allow you to reset stacks.

i reset stacks with my bubble alone and dont even need to use hand of prot.

PRIMORDIUS:

overview of the fight: you can solo in both tactics (full nuke on boss only / kill blobs and get buffs).

basicly a boring fight and the main thing to soloing it is using your bubble to reset  [Malformed Blood] at 13 stacks +

in either tactic you stay on boss all the time and dont kill any blobs.

glyphs : 

1.  [Glyph of Focused Shield] - only glyph that really metter for this fight . as in more dmg to boss and not aoe adds by mistake .

talents: 

1.  [unbreakable Spirit] - allow you to use divine prot more often and if the fight will require you to reset stacks more then once cus of not inuf dmg will allow you to use your bubble 1 more time .

2.  [Execution Sentence] grate for self heal in time of high dmg.

tanking tips for this fight : use SOTR for evry  [Primordial Strike] ( it doesnt do much dmg but you can reduce that dmg by 50% so why not ? ). 

you will need to use your def cds only at high stacks of  [Malformed Blood] or when you are really low hp unless you get  [Mutation: Pathogen Glands] in the case you get  [Mutation: Pathogen Glands] you want to pop divine prot at least and if need gurdian. 

you want to reset stacks of Malformed Blood at 13 stacks with your bubble.

IRON QON : 

overview of the fight : basicly only thing here to worry you is imple ( tankwise) you can take either clamency or unbreakble spirit both works . 

glyphs: 

1. glyph of focusd shield - only 1 target trough the fight boost to dmg . 

no other neccery glyphs.

talents: 

1.  [speed of Light] best for  [Windstorm] pashe.

2.  [Light's Hammer] - very good for last pashe fist smashe or when evryone get out from windstorm.

tanking tips for this fight : 

if your dps allows it try to not reset stacks until windstorm come first this way you can bubble the wind storm and run free trought the tornados (if you do so YOU MUST BUBBLE cus with no heals and high stacks of the bleed you will die very fast )

otherwise reset at 4-5 stacks normaly. 

you want to push divine protection at tornados most important. ( if you are not bubbled ofc). 

TWIN CONSORTS 

overview : you will have 3 pashes in this fight the night day and dusk. night is very easy you will only need to sef heal when beast of nighmere comes that pretty much cover this pashe. at day pashe you will need to survive high dmg from fan of flames and decent dmg from the boss and reset the stacks at some point.

glyphs : 

no glyph is important here , but DO NOT take glyph of divine protection since you will need the 40% dmg reduction for fan of flame.

talents : 

1. [Fist of Justice] can be used on beast of nightmere ( not really needed but still no other have effect )

2. ethernal flame - very usful for self healing when you cant get heal by healers cus of the beast of nightmere.

3. unbreakble spirit - just for divine protection cd reduction that you will need to use as much as you can for fan of flames.

4. avenger wrath - needed def cd for this fight.

tanking tips for this fight : 

you want to use ethernal flame with 5 stacks of bastion of glory when the beast of nightmere comes since your healers wont be able to heal you without taking dmg. you can stun the beast for small dmg reduction.

at day pashe you want to take 4 stacks of fan of flames before even poping a cd ( allways aim to have decent number of bastion of glory stacks to pop wog/ ethernal flame right affter fan of flames. at 7 stacks you want to reset your stacks with your bubble (not more since you will most likely wont have cd or will be waist to use it) there will be 13-14 stacks of fan of flames total. ( you could use the ox as a def cd if your painter is really good and you can count on him  not very needed tough) also you can have disc pain sap pally sacrifise etc as a ded cd (also not very needed).

other then this all the same.

LEI SHEN : 

overview : alot of things to take in mind while solo tanking this : 

movment from pillers decapitate quarter position and more will be explaind in the tanking tips.

glyphs : 

1.  [Glyph of Divine Protection] - very useful for decapitate  [Fusion Slash] and for normal boss dmg .

2.  [Glyph of Holy Wrath] - very useful for this fight will allow you to stun the  [ball Lightning] evry 8 seconds (since the balls dmg is a cast of around 1.5 - 2 seconds a stun of 3 seconds and even 1 is very helpful in reducing dmg)

3.  [Glyph of Blinding Light] - helpful to stun the balls not another glyph you really need in this fight. 

talents : 

1.  [speed of Light] this talent is very very important here as for trensition mooving from piller to piller and last pashe.

2.  [Fist of Justice] can help stuning adds and balls (not very needed but why not ?)

3.  [unbreakable Spirit] - no need for anythign els for this fight . give you divine protection more often.

tanking tips for this fight : first pashe you want to start mooving boss to next piller when there is 3 more seconds until decappitate is being casted and use sped of light(that is if you want the first piller to be destroyd and be with most energy) next piller moove at your jugement (you will need to moove faster then you usualy moove ), use  [Ardent Defender] before the decapitate hit you for the first time(best if you have 5 stacks of bastion of glory to top you up affter the hit ), and for the second time use your bubble 1-2 seconds before you are hit by decapitate whihc will soak the dmg and cancel affter you are hit . most likely you wont get 3rd decapitate but if you do use your whole arsenal ( SOTR and GURDIAN is inuf but cus of short cd of divine protection use it asswell if you can.

transiton - you want to solo take a qurter and be ready to catch balls sometimes you will get lucky and will  have only 1 ball each time or 2 balls same spots, and sometimes you will get 2 balls 2 times in the case you get 2 balls you will most likely have 2 adds if you havent killed 1 allready ( if for some reason you need feel free to use your lay on hands) ifyou have 2 adds+ and boss this is the time to push holy avenger  ( make sure you have it ready for affter both transitions) and push divine protection with it . 

2nd pashe : 

main thing is  [Fusion Slash] you need to use SOTR for evry one and you dont need another cd beside this for first 3 - 5 

affter that push a cd when it come starting with divine prot allways as your first cd and argent defender as last. 

use holy wrath to stun the lightning balls whenever you can. 

2nd transition - you can solo tank a qurter but its better if you can get somone els like a mage or monk that can soak 2 static shocks in 1 transition , both to help you catch ball if 2 comes and also to prevent 2 static shocks comming for 1 group at the same time. 

last pashe - you want to kite lei shen evry time he does lightning whip and thunder struck to the most far point from him this will rest your  [Overwhelming Power] stacks . try to run with the wind not aginest it , if you faild to reset your stacks you will need to push a cd at around 22 stacks or bubble to reset it .

keep stuning the lightning balls and kill the boss . 

Edited by shaharbar