Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
danielffs

Need help with CM build/gear

3 posts in this topic

Hey guys :)

I have been looking (atleast trying, i swear) around for a guide on what spec etc to use in CM.

I found one for BM http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1824160-WoD-Challenge-Mode-BiS-Gearbut when I look at the leaderboards most of the hunters seem to be MM with alot of crit gear.

What do you guys recommend for CM? I will be playing with 4 friends and the group will be

Tank - Monk

Healer - Druid

Dps1 - Rogue

Dps 2 - Enh Shammy

Dps 3 - Me

I followed the provided guide, and atm I got quite alot of Mastery > crit/haste gear for CMs, but is MM stronger atm? 

Thanks for any help

It's possible that when you're looking at the hunters, they're in their main gear set, which is to be Marksman with a heavy focus on crit, since that is best for raiding.  If you're planning to do CMs, then you most definitely want to be BM with Mastery > Crit/Haste gear.  For a specific BiS, I'd use this spreadsheet.

1 person likes this

It's possible that when you're looking at the hunters, they're in their main gear set, which is to be Marksman with a heavy focus on crit, since that is best for raiding.  If you're planning to do CMs, then you most definitely want to be BM with Mastery > Crit/Haste gear.  For a specific BiS, I'd use this spreadsheet.

Thanks dude :)