Vlad

Heroes of the Storm Xul

12 posts in this topic

I really like the Poison Nova build. Feels overall like the strongest build. Against some teams, i prefer Bone Spear on Level 20.

Besides I think Shade on Level 1 is really strong. I take it in almost all games, it gives you so much survivability =)

Very true. 

The fact that Poison Nova also affects Structures makes it an incredibly strong Heroic while pushing. 

Very interesting that the benefit of mortal wound has been described as being mostly viable in scythe heavy builds. I don't think there are many talents in the game that compete with it. It just seems more essential than it is being made out to be

Bonespear is a pretty neat talent as well. That's the good thing about Xul - you have an abundance of good talents at your disposal. 

Leoric is a good counter to Xul as well. Both duelling and evading bone prison. 

Great work with the guides, as always! However, I have a slightly annoying question for you, regarding to Xul's Strategy, Tips and Tricks, Synergies and Counters and Map-specific advice sections. Is it still a work in a progress, or have you completely forgotten to update them? ;) This might be quite irrelevant, but Medivh lacks those secctions too (also Infernal Shrines isn't even listed as a map for him).

I love the guides, keep up the good work! Now that every single hero has a guide up, we might see rest of the map guides soon? ;)

Yeah Kendric had completely forgotten to update it. He's done that with other heroes! I've whipped him a few times and now he understands the value of having full-fledged guides :p

On 18.7.2016 at 3:13 PM, Damien said:

Yeah Kendric had completely forgotten to update it. He's done that with other heroes! I've whipped him a few times and now he understands the value of having full-fledged guides :p

1st: Get a cat-o'-nine-tails.

2nd: Whip him harder! Whip him faster! Whip him more often!

I'm sure, Big Daddy K.'s gonna enjoy it...

Thx for all your efforts 2 keep this rly nice site up2d8. I rly appreciate your work and njoy 2 get some first input here.

1 hour ago, Emergenza said:

njoy 2 get some first input here.

Glad to see some more first timers, but damn that was an interesting first time comment :p

Shame on me! I'm using your site since I've started to play Hots (around 03/16) but it took me 'til today to sign up. All I've contributed before was just a comment in the Falstad section due to a talent which misses an adjustment after a patch.

I pledge for betterment of myself to become a helpful hand for your nice community instead of just 'soaking knowledge'. :)

14 hours ago, Emergenza said:

Shame on me! I'm using your site since I've started to play Hots (around 03/16) but it took me 'til today to sign up. All I've contributed before was just a comment in the Falstad section due to a talent which misses an adjustment after a patch.

I pledge for betterment of myself to become a helpful hand for your nice community instead of just 'soaking knowledge'. :)

Glad to see you contributing now! Can't wait to see what else you can show off with :D

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead