FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Sargerik

some help understanding

So ive just took to relearning my lock and have been playing affliction and as far as stat weights go should i be gemming / enchant haste as thats what AMR is suggesting or do i go mastery as im not sure .

I also just got my 2pc and have switched to SB : H from DSV  should i have waited for my 4pc to do that .

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/elune/Sarglock/advanced

I don't recommend AMR, ever. The information it gives is without context making the information itself almost useless and more often then not plainly wrong. Warlock is one of the more complex classes when it comes to the range of options in jobs, spec, and gear making it a poor candidate for AMR.

Aff for pure single target damage haste is king. If you are using Aff as a pure burn ST spec, then gem and enchant for haste. However, if you are using Aff/Destro or Aff/Demo and switching between the two for fights or if you are using Aff on fights that are not pure ST then you want to gem/enchant Mastery.

Basically, go for mastery.

thank u very much MR.Balboa i am both afflic /destro but i mostly play afflic as my guild doesnt require min / maxing on fights and lets us play what we want as we're a more laid back casual grp .SO mastery is the more diverse metric of the 2 if im reading u correctly and thats what ill switch to asap and see how i fair and again thank you

More people should call me this. I like it.

Your car is ready MR.Balboa

Right this way MR.Balboa

Edited by Drkdragon