FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
AngryToilet

[Resto] Tree of Life or Treants?

I've used both for many different situations but I can't decide which is better overall. I lean towards Treants. Anyone have any input?

Edited by AngryToilet

Pve? Pvp? In my personal experience and by no means, am I an expert, I have always preferred ToL. The on demand major CD that improves or mobility greatly has always been my go to talent in that tier. This is for pve only though. I dont pvp on my druid.

Tree of Life is always better.  Treant just don't output a significant amount of healing, on top of their 'smart' mechanic isn't very good with other healers.

ToL provides you with on demand burst as well as good sustained healing for the duration of the buff.

PvE raiding only. I don't pvp.

I also love the Tree of Life, but I'm finding the Treants to be fun and heal for more than I thought they would. Plus they save me a lot of mana. Thus giving me more big heals. I have never tested the numbers on this so I might be wrong. I mostly just don't like having to wait 3 minutes to use Tree form again.

Fun and efficient are different. If you enjoy treants AND it does not hurt your raids progression or farming...have at it. Just know that in most cases, ToL is going to be a more effective and beneficial CD when it comes to healing your dps who stand in the fire =)

P.S. Glyph tree form and you can always be a tree. Although the Incarnation tree form is much cooler looking. Hoping we get a permanent glyph at some point to always look like that OR they just make resto have a permanent cool looking tree shape shift since they are the only druid spec that doesnt have one currently which is weird to me.