mooruin

surviving the grind Warrior Leveling tips needed

4 posts in this topic

I just returned to my warrior after more than a year and a half of neglect. at lvl 85 i am looking for a balanced spec that lets me do decent DPS and live through most of what Pandaria can throw at me. Havent seen a thread yet that can answer this question so here you go. :)

My rule of thumb (and this works for every class I level) is to always level with the spec I am going to play once I reach max level. This allows me to not have to relearn/ get re-used to everything once I hit max level.

As far as the leveling goes however, all 3 specs are viable. Fury or Arms will dish out more DPS (and they're both pretty much equivalent while leveling, although I admit Fury's rotation can feel a bit clunky at lower levels), whereas Prot will do less DPS by a decent margin, but will let you pull 3-4x more ennemies at a time (and have an easier time survive, when you're not prepared, Pandaria can be quite a surprise).

The most important thing is to remember to take Second Wind as your tier 2 talent. With that, you can play pretty much every spec you want and be close to invincible.

If you have any more questions or if I didn't answer yours correctly, just let me know. :)

-Rage

that should do it, prot it is then thanks for the input

Edited by mooruin

Arms is less crit dependent, and you know your crit rating is going to fluctuate pretty chaotically over the next 5 levels. Otherwise, totally what Rage said.