FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Valks

Icy Veins' 5 Years Anniversary: 200 Legion Beta Key Giveaway

I am most looking forward to the all the class changes and mostly to play Hunter as well the thing i enjoyed most about the past was Wrath of the Lich king and  the giant talent system they had

Edited by CrazyDeath

One of the things I've enjoyed most about World of Warcraft is the social aspect to the game.  I've met great people online who I've played with for years.  They have truly become friends.  When an expansion starts to get stale for some, they leave the game for extended periods of time until a new expansion finds its way online - and they follow.  So I'm looking forward to playing with some old friends again.  Besides that, I am really interested to see how the new mage tweaks are going to play out!

Edited by Anneira

i can't wait to try out the new Demo spec for Warlocks, and the Artifact weapons that are coming out. Also want to see how the story turns out for Legion. Also want to try out Demon Hunters. Looking forward to Legion.

I am really looking forward to the amazing new zones and storylines. I have seen some videos on YouTube and can't wait to quest in Val'Sharah. The druid theme is beautiful and really proves that WoW is the most epic mmorpg out there!

I started playing in TBC. I used to watch my brother play his warlock and the world and social aspect of the game made me really interested in playing the game myself. I started playing a druid and ended up playing a warlock aswell. I still play him till this very day. I've been a hardcore raider in MoP and WoD and just earned the Cutting Edge: Black Gate achievement last sunday. We are now preparing ourselves for Legion!

There are so many aspects of Legion I am looking forward to - amongst which would have to be the quests and achievements that you have to do in order to unlock the different Artifact Weapon model variations! I'm also really eager to see how recipes will work for Professions and to see what will evolve in regards to the plans being unlocked while being able to track down the ones which are still needed.

I'm also pumped to see the transmog closet system for gathering all the sexy gear in the game as well. Also...the new PvP system, new PvE raiding content, Legendary items, Class Halls...so many things come to mind, I'm constantly checking IcyVeins and Wowhead for new info.

As for old content or a favorable moment in time, the one that jumps out the most is taking down Kael'Thas in Tempest Keep before his nerf. It's one of my favourite encounters and it led into Black Temple which was a very fun raid (with a great soundtrack too!)

So much that I am looking forward to with Legion!!!!!

• Like 1

Since I haven't been raiding in awhile, I'm looking forward to the new expansion so I can jump back into raiding. I'm also pretty excited about the wardrobe feature as I already have so much space taken up by various pieces of gear. I think this is a great way to give players a lot more transmog options to work with. Really excited about all the new content!

I've been pretty disappointed with WoD. Since the first images were out i thought that the whole expansion was made to cater old school players. With legion I didn't have that impression probably because there are a lot of things that convince me. From our own class hall to new great aniimations. I love the artifacts even if the majority of traits look pretty bland, i appreciate having one more source of power, it makes me feel good and well...powerful. :D

From the past i loved the cataclsym first raid tier and firelands because it was the period where i was more involved with the game and i was able to make some serious progress. But nothing comes close to MoP. I enjoyed EVERYTHING from that expansion (except for the duration of SoO). Zones, music, content. I always had something to do between battle pets, dailies, old raids, challenge, scenarios etc. And then there's Jade Forest, probably my favourite zone of azeroth, no place gives me serenity and calmness like that one.

Really looking forward to freeing up SO MUCH space with the Wardrobe! But also to get out and explore the lore! There's so much new to discover, and I want to see where the lore is heading.

The game has felt a bit slow since Cata, sure MoP picked it up a bit before crashing down with slower content that continued in WoD. We don't really know what WoD set us up on until Legion arrives, but I think we're in for a ride!

I am very excited about the Legion, all the changes that will happen .... I really liked the new animation skills, artifact weapons, I believe that Legion will bring back the old players who liked TBC not only by changes in classes, also the story that is amazing tongue.png 

I'm from Portugal and i cant wait to play the Legion, i started playing WoW im Vanilla and i raided i did arenas i did battlegrounds and i leveled my lts, i love play wow with my paladin retribution and my brother play with my since vanilla too.

i hope u give me the beta key and sorry for my english.

My answer has two parts.

First, I'll never forget the moment that I first realized how incredible a game WoW is. I had been playing one of the old 10-day free trials for a few days (this was during Burning Crusade, just after the Zul'Aman patch dropped). When I first signed up for the free trial, I was on the fence about whether I'd enjoy WoW well enough to keep playing after the trial was over, but by about the 5th or 6th day of the trial, I realized that there was no way I wanted to stop playing. The kid in me who had spent countless hours in fantasy adventure & roleplaying games like The Legend of Zelda, Dragon Warrior, and Dragon Warrior 3 realized that I'd found the kind of game that I'd been waiting for. I've been playing WoW--on the same main, a Human Retribution Paladin--ever since.

Second, the thing I'm looking forward to most in Legion is the idea of exploring the lore of my main character taking up the Ashbringer & becoming the leader of Retribution Paladins (at least, in my own headcanon version of the lore)! Also looking forward to taking the fight to the Burning Legion, and finally giving Gul'dan what's coming to him!

The Demon Hunter class is something I'm looking forward to... I'm a big fan of all classes, and I love to play a new class, so this time is not different

Although I gotta say, the thing I am looking forward the most is the new Rogue spec. I've been palying rogue since WotLK and it's very exciting to know they are changing the Combat spec into something more "roguie".

And of course, the lore. Cause Illidan is by far my favorite character of all Warcraft universe, and seeing him coming back give me a big hype XD. 

As for my favorite moment I gotta say it was Firelands. The raid was awesome, I had a great group, our progression was excelent. I wish there were more raids like that, Rhyolith's fight where you had to "drive" the boss, Alysrazor where you had to fly, Baleroc's healing mechanic, Staghelm's dps buff mechanic. I mean, that raid was pretty much the best raid I played.

I guess that's it! I never win these things so hopefully this time will be different biggrin.png

Please gimme a key this time *-*

Edited by ThomazRizzo

I look forward to the new talent system and pvp system in legion! My previous favorite memorable moments in wow was taking down C'thun in AQ40!

I'm really looking forward to a lot about Legion - new Hunter pets, new transmog system, new raids and lore and playing through a new zone.

What stands out to me as my favorite moments is raiding with friends. Throne of Thunder last expansion - finally beating those bosses (especially Horridon and Megaera) was a good feeling.

I'm so excited to test out Survival hunters. I've been playing as a Marksman Hunter for quite some time now and I am struggling to decided to play as Marksman or Survival in Legion. With an invite i'd be able to test each spec and post appropriate feedback on the forums of my experiences.

One word -Wardrobe. I was waiting for this feature since I collected my first transmo set :) My bags are always too small to contain all skins I like so I could not have them all. Even thou I'm mythic raider and I enjoy almost all WoW content since I started (what wa few years ago) I love to have wardrobe <3

I'm really looking forward to the new transmog system and finally getting to free up that bag space. The continuation of the story as well of course. 

My fondest memories in Wow has to be raiding with friends and discover all of the lore.  

I am looking forward to testing out all of the Warlock changes. I really want to see how Demonology plays now that it focuses more on pet management as oppose to Metamorphosis weaving. Affliction also looks interesting with the new soul shard mechanic. Overall, Warlocks are looking a lot more fun than they were in WoD.

Since I spend most of my time raiding in WoW, all of my fondest memories are related to it. I would have to say my best memory in WoW was when I first downed Heroic Ragnaros in Firelands. My guild spent over 300 attempts on him and already had a 1% wipe earlier that night. There was a lot of screaming and happiness when we finally got that fight down.

I most am looking forward to the lore and what happens with Sylvanas as when I began playing wow Undercity was my favorite place to hang out. My fondest memory would have to be when my guild decided I would be the first to get Dragonwrath and having them all flying around in Org when I finally obtained it! Other fond memories would be while camping the time-lost proto drake I was bored so qued up for a random battleground and when it finished as the loading screen was completing NPC scan went off and TLPD spawned right behind me. Also I am most looking forward to playing my fire mage and experiencing the lore with the artifact weapons :)

• Like 1

The thing I"m the most excited for is probably the PvP system.  I've always wanted to PvP but I've always seen the gear curve to be very daunting, especially if I got a late start to an expansion's PvP season/seasons.  

My fondest memory in WoW was back in Vanilla, once we finally had enough members in my guild finished with the attunement to Molten Core that we could field a raid team, I remember zoning in for the first time, and just seeing those Fire Giant's towering over us. The night was full of wipes, but also full of many laughs and friendships made due to conquering the content with friends.