Blizzard Official WoW Blog
Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to the recently released World of Warcraft patch 5.2. Hotfixes are updates we make on our end without requiring you to download a new patch. Some of the hotfixes below went live the moment they were implemented, while others may require your realm to be restarted to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. We will continue to update this list in the days to come as additional hotfixes are applied.
- Blind should now break on damage from Frozen Orb.
- Beast of Fable: Players should now be able to obtain credit for defeating Greyhoof.
- More Giant Dinosaur Bones and Many More Giant Dinosaur Bones can now only be completed once per day.
- Players visiting a different realm are no longer eligible to receive loot from Oondasta or Nalak, The Storm Lord. A forum thread discussing the reasoning for this change have been created.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Oondasta to not award loot to some players.
- Fetid Meat Pile now properly lets players that are sufficiently far away to drop out of combat.
- Zandalari Dinomancers now have a much lower chance to drop the Zandalari Anklerender, Footslasher, Kneebiter, and Toenibbler.
Raids, Dungeons, and Scenarios
- All raid bosses now drop the appropriate number of tier tokens for Raid Finder, 10/25-player normal and heroic modes.
- Fixed an issue where Luck of the Draw would sometimes be incorrectly applied to Challenge Mode groups.
- Throne of Thunder
- Combustion now deals 100% of the player’s damage to Primordius while the player is under the effects of Fully Mutated.
- Reduced the health of The Council of Elders for 10-player normal and heroic mode.
- Fixed an issue with Durumu the Forgotten where Life Drain's stun was not transferring correctly.
- Reduced the health of the Gurubashi, Amani, Drakkari, and Farraki adds on the Horridon encounter.
- Iron Qon for 25-player normal and heroic modes had the following change: The amount of damage dealt by Unleashed Flame and number of people needed to trigger Unleashed Flame had been reduced.
- Iron Qon for 10/25-player normal modes had the following changes: Shatter damage have been reduced by 20%, damage from Arching Lightning have been reduced by 10%, and Rising Anger stacks more slowly.
- Fixed an issue where Lilian Voss' Dark Blaze was invisible.
- Temple of Ahn’Qiraj
- The Prophet Skeram and any illusions created during the encounter no longer drop loot or provide reputation when killed. This is a temporary change to address an issue with the encounter.
- Fixed an issue with latency near the beginning of a Battleground.
- Creation of Lightning Steel Ingots now requires at least one of the factions to have unlocked the Thunder Forge.
- Saurok Ritualist's Sacrificial Dagger is no longer bind-on-equip (BoE).
- The Skin of the Saurok disguise in Ihgaluk Crag will no longer cancel Druid Moonkin and Tree of Life forms.
- Fixed an issue where Worgen were unable to use Two Forms after crossing into a coalesced zone while in combat.