FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Rowan026

Stagger is going apeshit

my stagger on my brewmaster just seems to be going crazy at times. Sometimes i go from 0 stagger to heavy stagger.I use a mod called Stagger Meter. If anyone might be able to help. It mostly me prolly not hitting Guard at the correct times.

It depends on how high your stagger % is. So if you got a lot of mastery its gonna go skyhigh from time to time depending on how hard the boss hits. On Will of the Emperor for example, those bosses hits hard as hell and are goin to make your staggermeter go yellow with just one hit from time to time, depending on your gear.

my stagger on my brewmaster just seems to be going crazy at times. Sometimes i go from 0 stagger to heavy stagger.I use a mod called Stagger Meter. If anyone might be able to help. It mostly me prolly not hitting Guard at the correct times.

Stagger color is based on the damage you would take per second from stagger.

Green < 3%

Yellow 3-6%

Red > 6%

The more mastery you have the higher your stagger will be which does allow you to even out the spikiness of the damage you take but at the same time will typically require more purifying brews.

Everything with monk is about balance, if you have high mastery you're going to need more stam but you'll be able to take huge hits and shrug them off. As you would expect, if you have high mastery and low stam then you have a pretty good chance of all your staggers being in the yellow - red range, keep in mind this doesn't necessarily mean you're screwed everytime it happens, just know your character's play style.

Edited by CyaSteve

my mastery is only at 7% could this be part of the problem. Neither Reforge lite or Mr. Robot are telling me anything. And mr robot was telling me to go with all stam gems and chants. now that has changed too. saying to gem for agility now.

http://www.askmrrobo...aenor/laryissya is for my character.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Laryissya/simple is the Armory

Edited by Rowan026