FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Serenity

Gearing, with OS taken into consideration

I've recently dropped my Demo spec in favour of Destro while still maintaining my Affliction spec. I am curious to know if I should favour a certain spec in terms of gearing. If I gear for Affliction, will it hurt my Destro that much? Or vice versa. That being said, I do indeed hit cap for Affliction as I find seeing misses to be most irritating. It would seem that for Destro secondary stats have roughly the same value depending on gear levels at the moment while Affliction still favours haste/mastery. I am still unsure as to what spec I will personally favour, as I havent yet really delved into Destro, not in years anyway. But, I would like to give it a fair chance before I dismiss it and I would hate to dismiss it simply because my Affliction gearing doesnt really do the trick. Nor do I truly wish to regem and reforge several times a day.

Edited by Serenity

Demo and Destro have all 3 stats in pretty same close weight, but, critical for affliction just sucks.

So i Reccomended if u want to have Affliction in the OS, focus on Haste or Mastery, it works for all specs, just avoid critical and all will be OK when u change to Affli.