Blizzard Official WoW Blog
Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to the recently released World of Warcraft patch 5.2. Hotfixes are updates we make on our end without requiring you to download a new patch. Some of the hotfixes below went live the moment they were implemented, while others may require your realm to be restarted to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. We will continue to update this list in the days to come as additional hotfixes are applied.
- Chi Wave should now correctly bounce between targets that are in range.
- Oondasta should no longer drop Terrorful Weave for Discipline and Holy Priests, and Girdle of Dimorphodontics should no longer drop for Mages and Warlocks.
Raids, Dungeons, and Scenarios
- The time for players to decide if they want to use a bonus roll has been increased to 3 minutes.
- Conquest quartermasters should now be properly stocked with PvP rings, amulets, and trinkets.
- Thunderforges on the Isle of Thunder can now also function as a normal anvil and forge.
- Mantid archeology items should now correctly award a Mantid Amber Sliver when turned in.