FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  

The new undead chicks got dat badonkadonk.  They're bringing the heat. 

I dig the pet sync.  A minfernal with a cookie looks legit.

Yeah, I agree completely about the redone undead. They look beautiful, which is something that you wouldn't really expect for a corpse. I'm impressed. Even moreso that their breasts no longer seem like sad, half-deflated balloons like that one lingering leftover from an awesome party a week prior.

Very excited to have the rest of the models revealed.

Yeah, I agree completely about the redone undead. They look beautiful, which is something that you wouldn't really expect for a corpse. I'm impressed. Even moreso that their breasts no longer seem like sad, half-deflated balloons like that one lingering leftover from an awesome party a week prior.

Very excited to have the rest of the models revealed.

You are a word artist.  I re-read your description of boobs several times and laughed each time. 

• Like 1

You are a word artist.  I re-read your description of boobs several times and laughed each time. 

lmao. Thank you. It's just what they've always reminded me of

Worgen Female already has the 1% crit.  I plan on staying Worgen (used to be Troll).  Hairy females are not exclusive to EU servers. Although its probably more popular there.

Edited by Hurtlocker

Hairy females are not exclusive to EU servers. Although its probably more popular there.

lmfaooo Nicely done there. I like worgens but I just can't stand playing them. It's all the damn sniffing.

Worst part of Alliance AH - *SNIFF SNIFF*

God yes. My warlock was originally worgen (named Vixanne), and it freaking drove me batty. I loathe and detest humans, but I had too many Draenei already, and really can't stand playing short races, so I wound up getting stuck as human until I moved to Horde. It's a big part of why I only recently started playing my lock again, actually.

Hopefully this is still relevant, but after a few attempts on him, I finally got my green fire thanks to this guide!

Although my 545 item level probably weakens the achievement a little bit. ;)

• Like 6

Nothing weakens the achievement.  Still did it.  Congrats.

• Like 2

Concerning the imp phase:

What I did was Keep Rain of Fire down and focus the main boss while converting ember's to health whenever necessary. I don't really know if that is the best way to handle, but I thought it gave you a nice ember generation so it was pretty sad to leave that go to waste. 
Anyways excellent guide!

I am on week 2 of trying to do this and I cant figure it out. I am having issues with the fel hunters dispelling the pit lord even after I have moved it away and I cant seem to down the fel hunters fast enough. ilvl 525 pvp  destroy. I could really use some guidance please. I noticed in the video comment that this guide will be updated when WoD comes out but I was hoping to get it b4 then due to them removing the ach.

Edited by Duckie

Try moving to the other side of Kanrethad's portal when the felhunters are about to spawn so that they face towards the wall. I believe that their shadow bite dispel is on quite a large frontal cone, so facing them away might resolve this issue.

Other than that, make sure you have full embers before they come out, drop RoF then Havoc one and Chaos Bolt the other. I can't remember how much HP they have but use the Glyph if you need to. You can then Shadowburn to finish off those two before turning your attention on the third.

Take this with a pinch of salt as it's been over a year and a half since I did this quest, but that's how I remember it.