FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

1000 posts and counting

The forums just passed 1,000 posts. When do you think the 10,000 post milestone will be reached?

I would say mid-august.

• Like 2

Congratulations!

I think as soon as the MoP release date is announced it will pick up a lot more. But yeah I reckon August / Sept for your 10,000th post!

As always keep up the good work!

Could be tomorrow, if I cease working for the day and just spam...

• Like 5

Get on it!

Aye when people have a release date those coming back to the game will start to look about for info etc, so should pimp up a bit!

Same again think you will have a lot more members and discussion especially early in MoP. There will be a LOT of new questions regarding classes talents and theory crafting etc because the guides won't be available :)

Lets just hope MoP release is given a date soon even if the date is December be nice to know a rough time

Same again think you will have a lot more members and discussion especially early in MoP. There will be a LOT of new questions regarding classes talents and theory crafting etc because the guides won't be available Posted Image

Unless something goes horribly wrong, our guides will all be available when MoP is released :)

But yes, I agree that there should be a high amount of questions and need for clarification, discussion and experimentation when all the new mechanics go into play.

We have been testing patches on the PTR for quite some time, and we've now got a good idea of how long it usually takes for Blizzard to test things.

It took 17 days to reach 1,000 posts and 14 more days to reach 2,000. Activity is slightly increasing ;)

• Like 1

Are we modelling this increase as exponential, polynomial, or linear? #earlymorningnerd

• Like 1

Are we modelling this increase as exponential, polynomial, or linear? #earlymorningnerd

Wouldn't really like it to be polynomial either... let's hope it's exponential however I think we need at least three points before we can make an educated guess, and probably 5 or so before we can start modeling it...

However it is surely worth doing. Remember we could always make a graph of the inverse against time just incase it gives us a better function.

3,000 posts and counting. It took 14 days again, same as between 1,000 and 2,000 posts. I guess that the forum contest being over had something to do with the activity decrease :P

Plus I was away ALL weekend!

I think numbers of members has gone up however, so would expect 3-4 to take slightly less time but a more organic growth rate.

• Like 1

Congratulations. I must admit I like the design and layout of the website almost as much as the content.

• Like 1

Congratulations. I must admit I like the design and layout of the website almost as much as the content.

Damien has put as much time and effort into it as he has into guides, by now, I think :)

Much appreciated, as always!

Thanks! It means a lot to us, and to me especially ;)