FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
zeffrell

Help a brother lock out please

Ok I cant figure out what i am missing if it is my gear or rotation.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/02b1oc6hpx4hve8k/analyze/dd/source/

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/sargeras/Zeffrell/simple

most of the time i am ok but on this fight i cant break 70K for some reason.

Part 2

Green fire quest can you banish the pit lord when felhunters come out so they cant remove the enslave on him i tried to take him far away and make him stay but they still break it looks like range doesnt help

thank you again for any help

What fight? Im assuming the green fire quest. Its probably best to use your destruction OS as I find its best for the fight. First thing I can see with your gear is the hit cap. Get that capped. As destruction haste isnt a very important stat, so I would recommend using all of it on mastery/crit. You should have enough left for some decent mana regen and cast times even when reforging it all. At least I do. Obviously you should get some more crit in there somewhere when destruction, and the rest mastery. If you havnt already, take a look at the warlock trinket stat post on here, its really useful to know what are the best trinkets to use for your spec. Thats all I can think of for your gear. I cant really help out with your logs as I dont really use them and dont know what im talking about xD

With the pit lord and fel hunters, im having the same problem. One thing thats suggested is to let the pit lord have his debuff removed, then just fear him and kill the fel hunters. Although due to not paying attention to chaos bolt i havnt got past it

Hope this helps.

Edited by Vestion

I considered that for a while because Felhunters were also dispeling my enslave demon, but then you will have problems like chaos bolts, debuffs on you, Doom Lord on you.. It's better to just get some more practice, once you get used, it's not hard to deal with the Felhunters, make sure you start moving the Pit Lord as soon as he interrupted Cataclysm cause he's slow, even if you for some reazon cant reach the place where you wanna put him, start moving him thowards that direction, and also make sure you send him all the way into the ranure behind the column, he's big so you may not be sending him all the way inside, after that quickly move to the other side or a place where you can't see the Pit Lord, if you can see him, the Fel Hunters will see him as well and looks like they have a massive range on that dispel.

Green fire quest can you banish the pit lord when felhunters come out so they cant remove the enslave on him i tried to take him far away and make him stay but they still break it looks like range doesnt help

you know how you have your portal set to sent you into that one corner? just after cataclysm is interuppted, start to head twords the other corner, put him on passive, and send him into it.

What i found out (the hard way) was that if the pups have LOS of the pit lord, no matter where he is, no matter how far he is, if they can see him, they'll break the enslave. so we send him to that other corner,

then as dude is begining to summon them, you start to make your way back to your "half"...near your portal entrance so that when they come out, you can pick them up right away and their backs are already turned and headed twords you.

as you are dealing with them, and self scrubbing your own debuffs with the singe magic thingie, the dude will head twords your now cornered pit lord. There were a few times where he LOS'd himself to me, so when chaos bolt started i didnt need to hide...he was already around the corner.

as soon as you get the last fel to like....15% put pit on attack and have him start back on Kanrethad...cause it's likely time for cataclysm to be started again, and the pit lord will need some time to waddle out from his corner to charge.