FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
jayphil

MW raid misplay perhaps?

Hi fellow MWer's.

I wanted to get more insight into how the changes have impacted our play, reading between what EJ, icy-veins, MMO and the US forums are saying and the considerable changes in 5.2

Although i dont like to be competitive healer [our job is black and white], this notion that im not pulling enough HPS is compromising my raid presence and as a result im being benched in favour of stronger healing classes [disc priest, holy paladin].

Am i doing something wrong?

Here's a copy of my guilds 10man WoL for Wed, 20th March 2013. My raid presnce for Jinrhok, Horridon, and Magaera- http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/1z7uqajc44pzhiyn/

When i look at the numbers, i think its relative, but is it good enough?

Since 5.2 and the consensus on multiple forums, i dont fistweave anymore, although im tempted to experiment with it on Magera during rampage and double dipping in eminence.

Well first of all on your Jin'rokh kill, a big portion of your Chi is coming from Jade lightning. You need to drop that and use Renewing mists and Expel Harm more on CD for chi generation. Another big part of your healing that you are missing is using Thunder Focus Tea more often. You only used it twice on Jin'rokh, and it could have been used 4~5 times total.

Another fix would be to drop Herbalisim and pick up an actual crafting profession. The passive stats from a primary one will help a ton more then haste. The two best professions for any healer is Alchemy and Blacksmithing because they are the only 2 professions that allow you to gain more passive spirit and they will both transition to intellect just as easy.

Thanks for that Krazyito.

This week i purely MW, and between bench rotations im waiting to see what i improved on if anything :S

now i keep Tft on cooldown and uplift abit more.

If you're mainly mistweaving, you have nothing to spend your chi on other then uplift. It's your only choice. How are you not using it enough?

If you're mainly mistweaving, you have nothing to spend your chi on other then uplift. It's your only choice. How are you not using it enough?

*cough*spell_monk_envelopingmist.jpgEnveloping Mist*cough*

*cough*spell_monk_envelopingmist.jpgEnveloping Mist*cough*

You're right >.<//

I do use it, but I never think about it outside of raid. When I see someone dip low its the first thing I put on them, but to me that's situational Its not really a main part of the rotation since it gets used so infrequently.