FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
xulingaming

starting rogue!

hello i am freshly starting rogue mainly for raiding qot some questions how rogues can deal aoe damage? what spec i should use when i am lvling up ? and any good tips are really welcome for newbie rogue i think in the endgame i would go assasin for pve and subtetly for pvp .

and ofc how hard is it beginner player to learn and master rogue?

I am litle worried all telling me rogue is hard to master and stuff like that bcuz i really wanna go endgame raiding .

So how hard it can be?

Edited by xulingaming

Rogues have decent aoe compared to their former incarnations, but outside of Blade Flurry in the combat spec you don't have a lot of choices until much later in the game. You are also going to be too squishy to enjoy aoe farming and questing, especially if you choose assassination or subtlety as a spec to level up in.

At level 90, they are decent in pvp and excellent raid dps. Much like most classes, just reading your moves and executing them, and being educated on your rotation will yield excellent results. There are very generous and detailed guides on this website.

thank u i really like the rogue on my previous games i am played assasin and been wery good on them i know wow is diefrent but rogue still reminds me so much this assasin sneaky guy hu can kill enemy while holding him stunned Posted Image i really wanna but my effort there and wanna feel get rewarded on the endgame

Edited by xulingaming