FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

Noblegarden

Guest KIrjava

Just to confirm, I've tried to buy the mage book on my lvl 42, it won't allow me, saying I must reach 60 to purchase it, so I'm wondering if this is "working as intended" and that's a mistake on your post, or whether it's a bug?

Just to confirm, I've tried to buy the mage book on my lvl 42, it won't allow me, saying I must reach 60 to purchase it, so I'm wondering if this is "working as intended" and that's a mistake on your post, or whether it's a bug?

Then, it has been changed. I happened to level up a Mage during Noblegarden a few years ago, and I remember being able to buy the Tome and keeping it on my inventory until level 60 :P

I'll update the guide to reflect this change. Thank you!

Guest Tribunal

The Swift Springstrider can also be found in the eggs, it's just a pretty low chance. It liked to drop for me on about my 450th chocolate c:

Guest Endever

The Achievement Chocolate Lover has Been Changed to 25 Chocolates instead of 100!

Guest bosssmurf

I have tried the macro for gender and I keep getting an global error msg. Any ideas?

The Swift Springstrider can also be found in the eggs, it's just a pretty low chance. It liked to drop for me on about my 450th chocolate c:

Thanks, I added it to the guide ;)

The Achievement Chocolate Lover has Been Changed to 25 Chocolates instead of 100!

Are you certain?

I am trying to use the macro for gender but I get a global error msg. Any ideas?

What exactly happens? Could you please provide a screenshot?

Guest Wayne

Have you added that new egg yet that allows you to transfer gold at a 90% sell value to other realms?

Guest Xiaojiba

The cursed rabit foot (white unique item) I don't know what is it, but 2018 has changed

Guest Nunchick

Note that if you are a druid, your bunny transformation survives your form changes.  For the Hard Boiled achievement, then, you can get transformed by opening eggs like normal, shapeshift to your travel form (hopefully you are high enough level to become a bird), fly down to Un'Goro Crater, and then shapeshift back to your normal form.  You will remain a bunny and can then do the achievement.

On 10/04/2018 at 3:32 AM, Guest Nunchick said:

Note that if you are a druid, your bunny transformation survives your form changes.  For the Hard Boiled achievement, then, you can get transformed by opening eggs like normal, shapeshift to your travel form (hopefully you are high enough level to become a bird), fly down to Un'Goro Crater, and then shapeshift back to your normal form.  You will remain a bunny and can then do the achievement.

Great tip, thanks!