FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Auyssaelre

What's the best pet for hunters in Beast Mastery?

I have a level 57 hunter and I'm starting to play with her a bit. The problem is I have 8 pets and I'm trying to decide which ones are the best for my spec; Beast Mastery. If the ones I have arent the best, can you list some for me so I can collect them?

Here are my pets:

Wolf (I'm a human so I automatically got it)

Fox

Cat

Bear

Raptor

Crocolisk

Spider

Boar

I would like to hear back from you guys and what you have to say.

Thanks!

I would stick with a Wolf because of its crit buff and when you get to tame exotic beasts Quillen same crit buff and has a nice battle res. Other than that Turtles are best for solo content with their damage reduction ability letting them tank alot better. That's just my opinion

My hunter has tons of pets I just use which ever is needed in a dungeon/raid based off buffs.

http://www.wow-petop...nts/skills.html

that shows the list of pet types and their abilites and you can go from there =)

Edited by bane92

When you get to the blasted lands, make sure you pick up a hyena. The attack speed buff helps you, and is often missing in instances and raids.

Edited by lobesforit

When you get to the blasted lands, make sure you pick up a hyena. The attack speed buff helps you, and is often missing in instances and raids.

Serpents also give that same buff if you wanted a different pet model :)