solshine2510

Need help with Ask Mr. Robot weights - 480 ilvl spriest

3 posts in this topic

I've been using Ask Mr Robot optimizer for ages and now it seems that they're focusing only on well geared folks - the option to use Sub Tier 14 gearing strategy was removed from the optimizer. Now Mr. Robot forces my spriest to optimize into haste, while there is no way for me to reach 25% haste at 480 ilvl (I dinged 90 not long ago).

Can you guys help me on how to set the weights myself so that they're equivalent to the 'sub 25% haste' profile?

Haste is now our most important secondary stat. Even between +dot breakpoints.

There's no reason not to reforge for Hit (to cap) > Haste > Crit = Mastery.

There's a recent discussion here between the Ask Mr Robot dudes and HowToPriest (the only relevant exclusive Priest web resource) folk about optimizing AMR for Spriests.

what's the toon you're trying to tune?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By molodirazz
      All applications will be reviewed and considered however if you are playing a class/spec combination we need then your chances of joining will be higher.
      A little bit of info about us:
      We are a group of friends and serious raiders on EU Twisting Nether looking to recruit skilled like-minded players into our roster for Mythic Legion raids. We will offer a sociable and fun raiding environment while maintaining a strong desire for progression. Our Discord is very active and we encourage all members to chat and play together not only for raids.

We currently raid Wednesday, Sunday and Tuesday 19:00-22:00 server time. We run social/alt raids during off days in which all ranks of the guild are welcome to come to. Our members also play other games outside raid times together where anyone is also welcome to join(LoL, Dota, HotS, Overwatch etc.).
      Our loot system for Mythic is RC Loot Council.
      What we expect from you:
      - We are a raiding guild with a 3 days a week schedule that you are expected to attend. However we understand things can come up but please let us know.
      - Be able to speak and understand the English language and not be afraid to communicate with other members during raids.
      - Actively doing dungeons and world quests to gear in preparation for raids. This includes improving your artifact weapon.
      - Have a strong understanding of the current raid tier and be able to play your class to it's potential.
      - Always come to raids prepared (i.e. bringing food and potions, etc).
      - Come fully gemmed and enchanted with the correct stats for your class and spec.
      - Access to Discord and a working microphone.
      - Have a computer that can handle 20 man raiding.
      - Exorsus Raid Tools and RC Loot Council addons installed. We may ask you to install others.
      - Experience on 4 or more bosses in EN Mythic.
      You will receive a response within 3 days but probably within 1. The trial process will last 2 weeks, sometimes longer. During the trial period you will not have loot priority over raiders however you may of course still roll.
      If you have any further questions please contact us at battletags: Vims#21684  or go to our website http://asylum-tn.enjin.com/ .
      __________________________________________________________________________________
      We're currently looking for the classes below but may consider other classes as well.
      All applications will be reviewed and considered however if you are playing a class/spec combination we need then your chances of joining will be higher.
      A little bit of info about us:
      We are a group of friends and serious raiders on EU Twisting Nether looking to recruit skilled like-minded players into our roster for Mythic Legion raids. We will offer a sociable and fun raiding environment while maintaining a strong desire for progression. Our Discord is very active and we encourage all members to chat and play together not only for raids.

We currently raid Wednesday, Sunday and Tuesday 19:00-22:00 server time. We run social/alt raids during off days in which all ranks of the guild are welcome to come to. Our members also play other games outside raid times together where anyone is also welcome to join(LoL, Dota, HotS, Overwatch etc.).
      Our loot system for Mythic is RC Loot Council.
      What we expect from you:
      - We are a raiding guild with a 3 days a week schedule that you are expected to attend. However we understand things can come up but please let us know.
      - Be able to speak and understand the English language and not be afraid to communicate with other members during raids.
      - Actively doing dungeons and world quests to gear in preparation for raids. This includes improving your artifact weapon.
      - Have a strong understanding of the current raid tier and be able to play your class to it's potential.
      - Always come to raids prepared (i.e. bringing food and potions, etc).
      - Come fully gemmed and enchanted with the correct stats for your class and spec.
      - Access to Discord and a working microphone.
      - Have a computer that can handle 20 man raiding.
      - Exorsus Raid Tools and RC Loot Council addons installed. We may ask you to install others.
      - Experience on 4 or more bosses in EN Mythic.
      You will receive a response within 3 days but probably within 1. The trial process will last 2 weeks, sometimes longer. During the trial period you will not have loot priority over raiders however you may of course still roll.
      If you have any further questions please contact us at battletags: Vims#21684 or go to our website http://asylum-tn.enjin.com/ .
      __________________________________________________________________________________
      We're currently looking for the classes below but may consider other classes as well.
      Druid: Restoration And Balance.
      Monk: Mistweaver.
      Shaman: Restoration.
      Hunter: One.
      Other dps will also be considered.
    • By VeeImperium
      Stormrage [A] - 3/7 Mythic - 7/7 Heroic - FRI & MON - 9pm-12am EST
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Imperium, a progressive and well-respected raiding guild. Seeking like-minded individuals to join our team.  We provide good guild culture, consistent loot distribution, laid-back leadership, like-minded, courteous, kind, and polite people.
      Our team has been playing together for 8 years. We have always maintained a strong progressive raid team in 10 and 25 mans with a very minimal raid schedule. When considering new members, we seek individuals who have excellent communication skills, a high level of maturity, and a manner of adult professionalism.

Raid Info
      Friday & Monday 9:00pm - 12:00am EST
      Emerald Nightmare - 3/7 Mythic - 7/7 Heroic

What to expect from us...
      - Raids that start and end on time.
      - A community of in-game support and socializing, Veteran players, 980+ Characters, 580+ Active Accounts, 650+ Level 100s.
      - Opportunity to be part of our weekly raid sales group
      - Fair and consistent leadership that only accepts quality players, and understands mistakes can happen.
      - A friendly and competitive dps environment, with frequent 95%+ parses
      - An opportunity to see all the content WoW has to offer.
      - Raid Consumables, and Enchantments provided.
      - Adult atmosphere, average age 25.
      - We DO NOT recruit for bench positions.

What we expect from you...
      - Desire to be part of a team. This includes being on Mumble and taking an interest in the guilds objectives, upholding its principles and helping to secure its longevity.
      - Great verbal communication during raid.
      - Good attitude and mutual respect towards fellow guild and raid team members.
      - High to perfect raid attendance.
      - Perseverance. Wiping is part of the game, and staying motivated and positive is a must.
      - Know your class and all of its abilities. Have a viable off spec for the team.
      - Be active and contribute to the guild forums.

Currently Recruiting:
      1 Melee DPS
      1 Ranged DPS
      1 Healer: Holy Priest, Holy Paladin or Resto Shaman
      Exceptional players are always considered.

Visit ImperiumGuild.ca to apply or to learn more about us.
      Vee#1811
      Mochi#11316
      Roxycodone#1543
      Nyyankees29#1435
      Skratchh#1194

• By Voizu
      Hello fellas and Shadow Priest friends!

I got a semi-big problem and I hope that some of you guys could help me. I think my DPS is too low for my GS and I am clueless what I could do different to have more damage done! I mean I don't think myself a total noob and I am better than the most Shadows I see when I go dungeons or raid but I know I could do more ...

Here is my gear (which btw is trangsmogged pretty stilishly :p)
      http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/character/die-aldor/voizu/simple

Here are the logs of yesterday - Monday, 11.14.2016
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/NvBxJrLdGzqaXTby/#fight=13

Don't look at Ursoc or the Nightmare Dragons ... I died too early and I was derp :s
      I think a good damage boss for Shadow Priests is Elerethe, as you can use your S2M as soon as you land on the second platform yet I only have 315k. An other example is Odyn with 280k. I mean okay, we tried him the first time and wiped once but he is not really complicated and I got a good hang on him and still I wonder how some Shadow Priests have over 400k DPS fighting Odyn. I know I only have one Legendary and it's not very good but luck's not on my side I guess. 

Any hints what I do better to be THE DPS monster :D, or atleast have more DPS?

Have a nice everyone and I want to thank you in advance for all your helpful tips!
      Voizu
    • By flapjack305
      im having trouble keeping up with my guildies and pugs when ever i raid and do mythics i can never get past 140k. I dont know what im doing wrong i have all my talents set up like i need to. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormrage/Flapjaçk/simple
      can someone run a sim on me or give some tips.
    • By Lilaina666
      I'm fine with my dps in raiding, it's good. I do atleast 300k+ or 300m, whichever. But my dps in mythic+ is depressing to the point of where the group disbands because apparently I'm not doing enough. I manage to atleast get 240m but its not enough especially for +3 and higher. I usually take legacy, and I know that I have too much mastery and not enough haste, just hoping that isn't the problem thats making my dps rather bad for mythic + 
      http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/Lilaina/simple 
      This is my character and just want to know if I'm doing anything terribly wrong.