Need help with Ask Mr. Robot weights - 480 ilvl spriest

3 posts in this topic

I've been using Ask Mr Robot optimizer for ages and now it seems that they're focusing only on well geared folks - the option to use Sub Tier 14 gearing strategy was removed from the optimizer. Now Mr. Robot forces my spriest to optimize into haste, while there is no way for me to reach 25% haste at 480 ilvl (I dinged 90 not long ago).

Can you guys help me on how to set the weights myself so that they're equivalent to the 'sub 25% haste' profile?

Haste is now our most important secondary stat. Even between +dot breakpoints.

There's no reason not to reforge for Hit (to cap) > Haste > Crit = Mastery.

There's a recent discussion here between the Ask Mr Robot dudes and HowToPriest (the only relevant exclusive Priest web resource) folk about optimizing AMR for Spriests.

what's the toon you're trying to tune?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By zett245
      Call of the Void is aiming to strengthen our roster. We are currently 7/7H and looking to dive into mythics as soon as possible. If you have the skill and drive to push progression, we're looking for you! We raid Tuesday-Thursday, 7-10 CST. Apply here
      Currently looking for ranged dps but are willing to trial some melee!
    • By Avanti
      Who Are We?
      We are a group of returning skilled and experienced wow players that have been playing together since vanilla WoW, boasting ranks as high as US top 10. We have led other guilds to success in the past and are once again looking to do that in Legion.
      What is QQ?
      QQ is a US based semi-hardcore guild full of members who enjoy aggresively and timely clearing mythic raid content. We are planning to compete for US top 100 and are seeking like-minded and exceptional players to help us achieve that goal.
      What are your raid times?
      Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday (optional Mon) at 8:30pm-11:30/12pm PST 
      Raid invites will go out 15 minutes prior to raid.
      Do you have a VOIP?
      We use Discord. Join us on discord if you have more questions, want to join, or just want to hang out! Check the "Shoutbox" for an invite.
      Roster: We will have a roster of 24 people and wish to stay around that number. We understand real life RNG occurs. 
      Loot: We use a loot council system to evenly distribute loot among our raid.
      What We Expect:
      You have done what you can to min/max your character.
      You are confident in your abilities to play your class, and can take constructive criticism.
      You are aware of and can move from hazardous encounter mechanics, with little negative effect on your dps/healing/etc.
      You are searching for a long term guild to progress into future tiers with.
      Current classes we have a high demand for:
      Druid - Boomkin and Feral
      Priest - Shadow
      Warlock - Destro/Demo
       * Note this is for core spots in Mythic Progression *
      Please note if you don't see your class/spec listed fill free to throw an application in we are always looking for exceptional players to add to our roster.
      Please register on the website and submit an application if you plan on raiding/playing with us. You can register at our website at
      If you have any questions at all please feel free to contact any one of us.
    • By Violentravi

The Sworn is recruiting DPS.  We are a Horde guild on Arthas and our current progression is 12/13 Mythic.  We only raid two nights a week, Tuesday and Wednesday from 9:00 PM until 12:00 AM Eastern.  Currently, our main goal is to push Archimonde progression versus clearing farmed content, please keep this in mind if you wish to join us.

From you, we would expect 100% attendance during your trial period; after that if you cannot make a raid or will be late it is mandatory to keep the raid leader updated.  In order to continue making good progression while raiding only two nights a week, we expect that you know your class inside-out and will research any bosses you are unfamiliar with prior to raids.

If you are interested, you can either reply to this thread and link your most recent combat logs for review or make a character on our realm and either message myself (violentravi#1826) or raid leader, Huntelsa (huntelsa#1444).  Alternatively, you can apply via our website:

Thank you for your consideration

• By Rhez
      Lionel Richie is recruiting members to match the numbers of mythic raiding.
      Currently we are after
      Boomie MAGES Warlock Hunter Rogue - Raiding 3 times per week (Thursday, Sunday, Tuesday) 19:30-23:00 Realm Time - We are open to trial players X-Realm   More information about us can be found on our website.
      Any comments, questions or tips of improvement can be sent to me directly via Bnet (Rhez#2206) or a PM on our website.
    • By mjloftus2410
      Hey all, I have been playing Disc priest and my guild leader would like me to also be able to dps so I ran an LFR for some logs and was wondering if I could get some pointers to help me maximize my dps.  I use the dotweave from the Icy Veins guide. One thing I have already noticed is that I need to work on keeping dots maintained in multiple target situations.
      LFR Kargath:
      LFR Butcher:
      LFR Brackenspore: